Author Topic: Looks great want to throw money at you!  (Read 3999 times)

Offline Deadeye

Looks great want to throw money at you!
« on: January 07, 2015, 01:02:37 pm »
This game looks exactly up my alley as far as games I Enjoy and I am currently kicking myself for not knowing about IndiGoGo lol... just happened to take a peek at this while going through the sunrider boards can't wait till i'll have a chance to purchase and play it.

Offline Helrouis

Re: Looks great want to throw money at you!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 10:02:45 pm »
T-Thank you very much! :)
[email protected]InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Deadeye

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 12:11:35 am »
You're welcome! was sad to see this "This page is under construction." on the pre-order section of your Lexicon redirect :P.

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 01:11:40 am »
You're welcome! was sad to see this "This page is under construction." on the pre-order section of your Lexicon redirect :P.

Welp, I've updated it now haha. Thank you again for reminding me! xD
Web/Game Developer
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Deadeye

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 01:55:58 am »
Thank you! went above the Closed beta portion thing you put on there and dropped 30 confirm # will be sent in a PM as i would love access and will most likely kick in a little more next month after i receive my next payment from the VA.

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 02:32:18 am »
I have received your contribution, thank you very much. :) Oh you're a VA(voice actor)? That's awesome, if you're looking for projects I'll definitely try to recommend you when my colleagues start looking for one! xD
Web/Game Developer
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Deadeye

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 02:36:51 am »
no not a Voice Actor... sorry about the confusion I'm a US Veteran and VA is an acronym for Veteran's Affairs who have hospitals and other benefits for veterans and i receive disability payments from the dept of treasury through them due to my time and occurances in the military.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 02:52:17 am by Deadeye »

Offline Coga

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2015, 06:59:33 am »
I'm with Deadeye on this one- wish I knew about the IGG as well, hah! Is there any way us unfortunates can somehow still get into the beta? I'm sure we can pay for the privilege.

Offline SeleneDrakane

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 02:18:13 am »
I didn't know anything about this game until I came onto the Sunrider section.

Definitely interested in seeing it unfold.
(The ship art reminds me of FTL somewhat)

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 05:19:08 am »
Welcome, Selene! Always good to have more people interested in Sierra Ops I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes myself :D. I was reminded of SPAZ myself, but I can see FTL there as well. I believe damage is location sensitive as well, so you'll be able to destroy different parts of each ship.

Offline SeleneDrakane

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 01:48:09 pm »
Welcome, Selene! Always good to have more people interested in Sierra Ops I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes myself :D. I was reminded of SPAZ myself, but I can see FTL there as well. I believe damage is location sensitive as well, so you'll be able to destroy different parts of each ship.

Ah. SPAZ. Forgot about that.
I have that one too- haven't played it in a long time, though.

The idea that you can target specific sections is neat too.
(also similar to FTL, though this gives me a more modular feel)

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 06:51:41 am »
I should finish SPAZ - haven't even gotten up to the 'twist'. SPAZ 2 is out or coming out soon, too.

Assuming they haven't changed it since last I checked, combat focuses more on the piloting, power management and commands, since your weapons are turrets. You'd choose targeting priorities and then fly to the side you'd want to shoot. Keep hammering the starboard side, for example, and you can take out all the guns there and properly destroy the ship instead of lightly damaging all segments. As you said, each ship has its own modules.

Offline SeleneDrakane

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 03:35:55 pm »
Assuming they haven't changed it since last I checked, combat focuses more on the piloting, power management and commands, since your weapons are turrets. You'd choose targeting priorities and then fly to the side you'd want to shoot. Keep hammering the starboard side, for example, and you can take out all the guns there and properly destroy the ship instead of lightly damaging all segments. As you said, each ship has its own modules.

Neat.
I can't actually try it out. So, I'll just mention that it sounds neat.