Author Topic: CG/Sprite Updates  (Read 2469 times)

Offline Helrouis

CG/Sprite Updates
« on: January 18, 2015, 06:48:03 am »
Some of the sketches of the CGs.
We have a total of 9 out of 40~45 already (no precise number because we're reevaluating some of the cgs and see if the same effect can be done with just using sprites), we're aiming to finish them before the end of January. :)
[email protected]InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]

Re: CG/Sprite Updates
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 08:36:27 am »
These looks awesome! ;D

I say more CG is better, but you are the devs. I'll be waiting for the final release! ;D
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 09:59:17 am »
More in-game CG sketches! We only have 14 remaining by the way (with 11 of them having the final approved poses)!

Note : Gungnir squad = Jean Brookes' squad.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 11:44:11 am by Helrouis »
[email protected]InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 12:47:15 pm »
Love the outlines, especially some Ares stuff, and Team Gungnir, who I haven't seen yet.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 03:49:30 pm »
Looks very cool. More Amber and the Gugnir squad looks a very nice mix between cool and pragmatic. And I'm actually liking Junius design more every time I see him. That open-coat style with uniform looks very well.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home