Author Topic: Voice acting open for RA: Fates  (Read 5037 times)

Offline KomiTsuku

Voice acting open for RA: Fates
« on: January 24, 2015, 09:10:48 am »
Voice acting for the characters with the rest of the roles (in the core) of Fates has been opened! If you are interested in joining us as a voice actor, read below!

Quote from: Sakura Hughes

Rising Angels: Fates is a GxG (yuri/lesbian) visual novel similar in gameplay to Phoenix Wright, telling the story of a military investigator who is on the run as she pursues a device that could end space travel.

Synopsis: Possessing the crystal that almost killed the lives of the brave crew of the KSS Nimross, Special Investigations and Tactics officer Natalie Puccile is on the run from those she once served alongside. With nothing but the scraps of information from her previous investigation, Natalie is forced to scour the galaxy for hints of the truth and support from those who trust in her. But with threats from all sides closing in, will her skills as an investigator and the faith of those loyal few be enough to prevent the truth and safety of the galaxy from disappearing into nothingness?

We are searching for eleven talented English speaking male and female voice actors/actresses to voice in the wonderful cast of Rising Angels: Fates. All auditioning information for this game can be found on the following page.

Audition Information and Lines (Click Here)

Before you decide to audition, please make sure you understand the rules.
  • Please use a great quality mic! (no background noises, puffs, peaking, etc)
  • Feedback will not be given at this time.
  • There will be skype directing, you are expected to have some free time for these skype sessions.
  • This is paid work and something we are very passionate about so we are looking for serious, dedicated talent.
  • This is a long term project and will you be expected to be available until September 2015.
  • There are lesbian moments in the story. If this makes you uncomfortable then do not audition.
Make sure you save and send your files properly.
  • Record in 44100hz 16-bit Mono wav format
  • Save files as: Username_Character Name_Line #  [ex: Sakura Hughes_Natalie_Line 1]
  • Zip files and label as: Username_Rising Angels Fates Audition [ex: Sakura Hughes_Rising Angels Fates Audition]
  • Send auditions to [email protected]
  • Subject Title: Rising Angels Fates [name] Auditions
You will be compensated for your services. $75 for medium roles and $30 for small roles. Once the final lines have been delivered, payment will be sent to your paypal. Specifics will be addressed if cast.

Deadline: April 25th 2015

Current Cast List:
Natalie - Jill Harris
Name - Cayla Martin
Kika - ScaredTear
Zuri - Trina
Sol - Matthew Curtis
Anton - Patrick Seymour
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 05:12:19 pm by KomiTsuku »

Offline IceFireMagi

Re: Voice acting open for RA: Fates
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 02:45:30 am »
I know this is supposed to be serious, and I probably know how the answer is gonna come but I still want to ask; Is there any way I can help? I have a decent-bad mic, a fairly bad voice, and I'm under age, but I can work for free and I have a lot of free time all the way until September except May, where I have time, just not as much.
Will IceFire

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 03:01:48 am »
I should have a decent amount of free time until September, school and work during the week, but even then plenty of free time in the evenings and on weekends. My mic isn't exactly the best quality thing out there, but it can't hurt to toss in an audition. I'll probably shoot for Anton since I look a lot like him XD
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Coga

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 06:05:22 am »
I should have a decent amount of free time until September, school and work during the week, but even then plenty of free time in the evenings and on weekends.

Same here. Hell, I already have some groundwork done! Just see here! ;D

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 04:38:31 pm »
The old man isn't in charge of the voices. After some SNAFUs during the last couple attempts in Red Rose and Reborn, Sakura came in to assist and direct it while Komi sits in the corner and tries not to break things. All I can say is audition and we will see. There will be a bunch more smaller roles down the road though. I revealed 18 voiced roles and there's only 6 in this casting call.

Offline Coga

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 06:45:25 pm »
Hopefully it's not too late, but I've sent in my Anton audition. Has anyone else here sent in recordings? I feel all kinds of lonely :D

Offline IceFireMagi

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 07:31:13 pm »
I really don't think voice acting is a thing I can do anymore...
Will IceFire

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2015, 02:24:34 pm »
hopefully my friend's audition goes well.
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 05:12:45 pm »
The second round of auditions for the rest of the cast has been opened!

Offline Shirley

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 09:49:28 pm »
How have I missed this until now?!?!?! Why did no one let me know?!?!? DANG IT!! Time to get on this!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2015, 05:43:02 pm »
Last week!

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 06:52:31 pm »
If only I had a half decent mic!

Offline FenixFire

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2015, 07:34:41 pm »
Darn, such a shame I missed the boat on this dead-line... I would have loved to voluteer as a voice-actor! I ran a YouTube-series back in the day and had a decent following. Love doing the narrations but eventually had to lay it to rest since I couldn't pay the bills with it.

Will there be additional castings in the future, for this or other projects you are contemplating?