Author Topic: Spoilers Regarding Endings and Sequel  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Legendzerox

Spoilers Regarding Endings and Sequel
« on: February 03, 2015, 12:51:23 pm »
Played through most of the routes until I came across ending number 5. Ending number 5 seems to be the canon route that will lead to the sequel Fates. I enjoyed this ending a lot, but I have some questions for the devs regarding Faye in the sequel

I read in the Rising Angels Fate Weekly #2 that Faye's story would end in tragedy. Is there truly no way to change her fate? I truly hope there is a scenario that would allow me to save Faye as she is one of the characters I cared for a lot. At least please consider a scenario that allows the protagonist to save Faye.

Great game, I enjoyed it despite the occasional grammatical error. You can be assured that I will be throwing 20 dollars your way via Paypal.

I look forward to Rising Angels Fates a lot.

I just read Weekly #10 and that the game will be split into two what if scenarios with Faye having a route. Surely you can save her in that route, as that would be tragic to just have her die on you. Look forward to hearing from yall and I look forward to the game even more.

Just read Weekly #14 "Dr. Eve is there mostly to help keep Faye running strong for a little while longer since she won’t stay put"
For a little while longer? Noooooo! Don't do this to me. Surely there must be a way to help out Faye. From what I am reading, there will be good and bad ends in routes. So maybe Faye will live in a good end and die in a bad end? Sorry for posting a lot. I just like to post about stuff I like. And what I like is Faye, and I hated what Stan did to her in Reborn. I sound like a broken record, but I hope there can be hope for Faye.

In Weekly #18 "Eve’s interactions with the cast of Fates is largely still undetermined at this point, but I can say for sure that she will be tied to Faye’s fate in some way or another. Basically, if Faye gets killed for some reason, Eve may chose to leave the group, as she will no longer have an obligation to stay, and if Faye’s condition worsens, Eve will likely recede to the sidelines, her efforts being focused on keeping her patient alive rather than interacting with the others." Yeah... As you can see, I care for Faye a lot. Would there be anyway to save her? I really hope so.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 05:26:16 pm by Legendzerox »

Offline Geocorn

Re: Spoilers Regarding Endings and Sequel
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 02:47:30 am »
I don't want Faye to die either  after spending two games getting to know her. I'm also curious what happened with Sol and Lenna between the two games.
I think you're right about that being the true ending. I was surprised even Kika followed at first until playing Red Rose and realizing she has some sort of hero complex lol.

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 04:08:38 am »
I really don't know why it's taken me so long to respond to this, especially since I'm the one responsible for Eve. Anyway, there is indeed chance that Faye will live, but if you go check today's update (yeah, it's weekly update time), you'll see in a bit more detail part of why Faye is going to be so hard to save. The weapon used against Faye in Reborn was definitely not a forgiving thing, and it's put a lot of strain on her physically and mentally. And before you rip me apart for being the one to have developed this thing, know that I'm a big fan of Faye, and that I too was saddened while I developed such a brutal part of Faye's fate.
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 04:29:19 am »
Well I was worried since it was also implied that Nelson's treatment caused further damage to her body, and if you get King's ending, she comments how she's lost everybody close to her even Faye. (Incidentally, does this mean Blade has also died? I never thought about that until just now)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 05:12:32 pm by Geocorn »

Offline IceFireMagi

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 04:45:48 pm »
I'm pretty sure Blade was just left behind.  Kind of like how Kika was saying of how they would end up stationed on the same ship and she would be the captain, surely they didn't go down the same paths after those years in school and they were definitely surprised when 3 of them did end up together. Things just happen, so let's just hope Blade is still alive.
Will IceFire

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 05:23:24 pm »
Faye most certainly has a chance of survival. I mean, she is one of, if not the most, beloved characters for most of the team. I joke a lot that the sleepy lupide is the closest thing we have to a mascot. That being said, only one character in the entire universe has script immunity (she's in Fates) and it isn't Faye. She has to find her own ways out of the terrible predicaments she ends up in.

Sol, Lenna, and Faye will get their resolution in Rising Angels: Hope. Why Sol hates Faye and cares about her at the same time will finally be shown.

Blade's fate is completely ambiguous right now, even to me. If you ask Kika about Blade during Fates, you'll get no answer. She will flatout ignore you. If you ask the closest thing Kika has had to a consistent friend, he'll tell you that they used to talk via the net every single chance they got. Until one day after a battle involving his ship, he just stopped answering... What happened to him is unknown though, as Kika refuses to investigate to Blade's fate any further.

Offline Legendzerox

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 07:35:50 pm »
Faye most certainly has a chance of survival. I mean, she is one of, if not the most, beloved characters for most of the team. I joke a lot that the sleepy lupide is the closest thing we have to a mascot. That being said, only one character in the entire universe has script immunity (she's in Fates) and it isn't Faye. She has to find her own ways out of the terrible predicaments she ends up in.

Sol, Lenna, and Faye will get their resolution in Rising Angels: Hope. Why Sol hates Faye and cares about her at the same time will finally be shown.

Blade's fate is completely ambiguous right now, even to me. If you ask Kika about Blade during Fates, you'll get no answer. She will flatout ignore you. If you ask the closest thing Kika has had to a consistent friend, he'll tell you that they used to talk via the net every single chance they got. Until one day after a battle involving his ship, he just stopped answering... What happened to him is unknown though, as Kika refuses to investigate to Blade's fate any further.

So there is a sequel to Fates called Hope? I assume if thats the case, Hope will be the last game and it will be a trilogy?

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 03:57:03 am »
HOpe is the remake of Red Rose, and thus the prequel to Reborn