Author Topic: A new game in Ensign mode  (Read 1356 times)

Offline ciryon

A new game in Ensign mode
« on: February 15, 2015, 05:09:47 pm »
Since I never managed to finish the game in Captain, I will try (as soon as I find time because for the time being, I have none  :( ). to try the game from the beginning to the end but on Ensign mode. What are your advices to beat the game on that level ladies and gentlemen ?
The coward does not know life
the hero does not know death

Offline Marx-93

Re: A new game in Ensign mode
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 06:10:47 pm »
Since I never managed to finish the game in Captain, I will try (as soon as I find time because for the time being, I have none  :( ). to try the game from the beginning to the end but on Ensign mode. What are your advices to beat the game on that level ladies and gentlemen ?

Basically don't forget what you can do, and you should be fine. I've seen a lot of people that for example forget to use Full Forward or short range warp despite having CP to spare, the gravity gun in some situations, that there is armour degradation, etc.

Aside from that, be a little careful with your upgrades and you should cruise through the game easily. In 7.1 the missile/rocket storm also disappeared, so the missions after the ship graveyard are easier. Maybe be careful with PACT supports? There are plenty of thread telling how to deal with them if you suffer much.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline ciryon

Re: A new game in Ensign mode
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 09:24:53 pm »
so I have installed Linux Mint instead of Xubuntu and I have unstalled Sunrider yesterday and begin to play on ensign mode, I have easily beaten the first 5 mission of the game  :)
The coward does not know life
the hero does not know death