Author Topic: OTHAFA Kickstarter Thread!  (Read 12032 times)

Offline Arraxis

Re: OTHAFA Kickstarter Thread!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 01:02:00 pm »
Tiny little secret - part of why I went with Ares is because they have much better uniforms. Black and red, and capes! CAPES! You don't get much more awesome than that.

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2015, 10:43:29 am »
The Over The Hills And Far Away Kickstarter is now live! Play the demo, check out our campaign and back for rewards! Please help to get this game funded and completed in full :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wargirlgames/over-the-hills-and-far-away-a-visual-novel
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2015, 02:38:52 am »
The Over The Hills And Far Away Kickstarter is now live! Play the demo, check out our campaign and back for rewards! Please help to get this game funded and completed in full :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wargirlgames/over-the-hills-and-far-away-a-visual-novel

Backed!
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2015, 02:44:38 am »

Backed!

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 02:58:53 am »
Backed.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 11:07:06 am »
Yay! Thanks guys ^_^
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Pal

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 03:07:26 am »
EVILS!!! New avy, you must tell me what it's from! XD

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2015, 03:17:39 am »
I found it...

on the forum somewhere.

Offline Pal

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2015, 03:20:12 am »
Really?! It must be from some awesome new game. :P

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2015, 03:42:55 am »
I found it...

on the forum somewhere.

>.>

<.<
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2015, 03:49:18 pm »
... Holy green moon cheese. That VAT MOSS crap is some serious B.S. :o

P.S.
Backed.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 03:53:26 pm by mikebrand83 »
Click here for my games giveaway thread」 (Last Updated: August 18, 2017)

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2015, 12:23:33 pm »
I've backed it! Hopefully losing the EU crowd and the use of non-US currency doesn't impact getting backers too much. Definitely want to see this succeed.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2015, 02:13:32 pm »
I've backed it! Hopefully losing the EU crowd and the use of non-US currency doesn't impact getting backers too much. Definitely want to see this succeed.

I don't think it will affect it much. Especially seeing as the Euro and Dollar are almost equal at the moment.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2015, 02:23:23 pm »
Oh, so the Euro is just horrible to the Australian dollar. OK, just making sure :D. Well, the US dollar is kicking our collective arses right now, too. Why does everything I buy have to be imported? lol

Offline Shirley

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2015, 05:13:34 pm »
I gotta save for AX now. It's getting close. Sorry. ;_;
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"