Author Topic: Chigara V1.00 Changelog  (Read 4694 times)

Offline Samu-kun

Chigara V1.00 Changelog
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:36:53 am »
Some changes... Not much to the game play balance, but things to stop cheating and make the UI easier.

Change log:
-KUMA SHOCKU: You can no longer save scum competitions or exams
-Higher and lower difficulties adjusted - the impact of changing difficulty levels on dice rolls has been reduced, but the difficulty of competitions and exams now change based on the difficulty setting
-Club stats now appear on the campus map during club hours

Available on Patreon and OP Backer email list. Will be on Steam Feb 28.

Offline Endershadow

Re: Chigara V1.00 Changelog
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 12:56:21 pm »
Someone's watched Yuri Kuma Arashi. I hope I get time to play soon. Shaba da do.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 02:41:01 am »
Should be done with government work this weekend and have some time to try it out.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 06:51:19 am »
YAY! I missed the email by....1 day....because I don't check my email but YAY!!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline pizzapotomus

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 01:06:54 am »
Ok operation capture Chigara sucessful

Here is the play data:

Spoiler
Installed the new chigara decensor patch
VChigaraV1.01 denpa edition

Charisma Build

M1

Kendo 6/20/16 Gold
Swim 6/22/19 Gold
Exam 78

Stats after Exam:
FI 27 In 68 Ch 31 St 6 Mo 3 Lu -3
Sis Intel
Refused
Items
Pillow, Blanket
Notes:

M2

Kendo 7/35/17 Gold
Science 7/34/17 Gold
Swim 7/40/17 Gold
Exam 90

Stats after Exam
Fi 43 In 132 ch 46 st 9 mo 33 lu -1
Sis Intel
Asa 2.1 Ava 4.2 Chi 2.1 Sol 2.5
Items
Pil, Blan, Retry, Love
Notes

M3

Kendo 8/51/26 Gold
swim 8/55/25 Gold
science 8/54/30 Silver
exam 93

Stats after exam
fi 58 in 189 ch 54 st 7 mo 87 lu 5
Sis intel
Asa 4.1 ava 7.2 chi 5.2 sol 3.5
Items
Same + Encounter + Apron (Chi) + Recipe (Chi)
Notes
Asa makes my lunches

M4

Swim 9/69/31 Bronze
Kendo 9/78/30 Gold
Science 10/83/31 Gold
Exam 93

Stats after exam
fi 70 in 266 ch 60 st 6 mo 171 lu 8
Sis intel
asa 7.9 ava 10.0 chi 8.8 sol 5.4
Items
Same + All Gifts
Notes
- Chigara first date when they are at the park chigara says "I'll try to call you Kayto from not then..." should be "...from not on then..."

M5

Exam 99, 99, 99
Kendo 10/100/41 gold
Swim 11/107/38 gold
Science 11/111/40 gold

Stats after Science
fi 81 in 364 ch 60 st 4 mo 294 lu 16
Sis Intel
asa 9.2 ava 10 chi 10 sol 7.1
Items
Same + all study charms + T1 sports
Notes

M6

Kendo 15/127/45 Gold
Science 15/128/46 Gold
Swim 15/132/45
Exam 99

Stats after exam
fi 85 in 466 ch 69 st 7 mo 286 lu 6
Sis Intel
All max (sola 8.9)
Items
Same + T2 Sports
Notes
- Asaga is teasing chigara and kayto and the line says "I delivered a swift punt to Asaga's head."  Did he really kick her in the head?  That does not seem playful it seems really violent.
- Lynn is either deciving me or Kayto is a dick I guess I will find out.
- Poor Lynn she is a monster of her parents creation

M7

Kendo 15/158/48 Gold
Science 15/164/51 Gold
Swim 15/165/36 Gold
Exam 99

Stats after exam
fi 95 in 537 ch 94 st 7 mo 206 lu 0
Intel
All Max (sola 9.7)
Items
Same + t3 sports + all Cha items
Notes

M8

Science 15/173/48 Gold
Kendo 15/180/37 Gold
Swim 15/181/46 Gold
Exam 99

Stats after Exam
fi 97 in 599 ch 85 st 6 mo 285 lu 19
Intel
All Max
Items
Same
Notes
-Same sleep message needs correction "I fell into bed and quickly we nt to sleep"  Need to correct we nt to went (Some times the same message says went correctly)
- National Swim meet Sola Says "Fear now. Now you have a girlfriend to take care of, no?"  Should be "Fear not."

M9

Science 15/206/49 Gold
Kendo 15/211/40 Silver
Science 15/215/46 Silver
Swim 15/210/36 Gold
Speech 386 to 154 win
Finals 99, 99, 99

Stats after finals
fi 94 int 715 ch 102 st 12 mo 3 lu 5
Intel
All max
Items
All Items
Notes
Prompted me to buy present for sola 2 days before chigaras birth day I will try again tomarrow to get chigara a present
Chigara's birthday Kayto says "Os! Good morning!"  Not sure about Os should it be Oi or Yo?
Speech 1 Kayto says about Mara "Way to change sides at the drop of a bat!"  Should be "hat"

Here are the few things I noticed a couple are repeats from last time.
M4
- Chigara first date when they are at the park chigara says "I'll try to call you Kayto from not then..." should be "...from now on then..."
M6
- Asaga is teasing chigara and kayto and the line says "I delivered a swift punt to Asaga's head."  Did he really kick her in the head?  That does not seem playful it seems really violent.
M8
-Same sleep message needs correction "I fell into bed and quickly we nt to sleep"  Need to correct we nt to went (Some times the same message says went correctly)
- National Swim meet Sola Says "Fear now. Now you have a girlfriend to take care of, no?"  Should be "Fear not."
M9
- Prompted me to buy present for sola 2 days before chigaras birth day I will try again tomarrow to get chigara a present (I guess you auto buy her present was confusing though)
- Chigara's birthday Kayto says "Os! Good morning!"  Not sure about Os should it be Oi or Yo?
- Speech 1 Kayto says about Maray "Way to change sides at the drop of a bat!"  Should be "hat" (I saw this last time I guess I forgot to report it)

Well that's all hope it was useful see you next month for Asaga!

Purely game play question when the clubs get up to around 180ish I fail training every time (exept science club) is there a stat that is influencing them?  I am guessing Science was influenced by my Int score since that was not the one failing. (you can see my stats in the log) I tried buffing up my charisma but gave up on it since I was able to brute force the fails but I only got silvers I wanted gold.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:42:22 am by pizzapotomus »

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 09:53:31 am »
M6

Maybe it's supposed to be chop instead of punt?

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline pizzapotomus

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 11:42:18 pm »
M6

I thought that too at first but then there is a line a second later where Asaga says something else and Shields says something like "I got ready to punt her again and she covered her head with her hands".  I do agree chop would fit the mood of that scene much better not sure how someone punts someone in the head when they are standing up.  He must be really flexible.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 04:30:26 pm »
M6

I thought that too at first but then there is a line a second later where Asaga says something else and Shields says something like "I got ready to punt her again and she covered her head with her hands".  I do agree chop would fit the mood of that scene much better not sure how someone punts someone in the head when they are standing up.  He must be really flexible.

NO! KEEP IT! I wanna see if she deserves the punishment!

[/quote]
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 11:55:54 am by BITE ME UNIVERSE »
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 11:05:04 pm »
The only issue your lord ran into is that for some reason Kayto could never buy a present for Sola's birthday.  Loaded a previous save and tried again but still to not avail.  Pretty sure you could still buy all the girls presents in Sola's route.

Offline pizzapotomus

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 07:26:42 am »
The only issue your lord ran into is that for some reason Kayto could never buy a present for Sola's birthday.  Loaded a previous save and tried again but still to not avail.  Pretty sure you could still buy all the girls presents in Sola's route.

Hmm I did get the flag to buy Sola a present but it was before Chigara's birthday which was like 3 weeks before Sola's.  Perhaps the flag goes away after Chigara's birthday?

Offline Samu-kun

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 07:38:29 am »
Eh, I added Sola's birthday at the last second so it's probably a glitch. >_>;

Offline Shirley

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 11:57:09 am »

I feel for ya Gorby. If I couldn't buy my waifu a present, I'd be disappointed as well.

Offline mkor

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 03:57:01 pm »
What is wrong with this game? Why when stressed enough i am always fail resting? How failing stroll in the park is even possible? In my opinion stress system is really broken, stat managment games is about planning and not about fighting with ridiculous dice.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 07:31:55 pm »
What is wrong with this game? Why when stressed enough i am always fail resting? How failing stroll in the park is even possible? In my opinion stress system is really broken, stat managment games is about planning and not about fighting with ridiculous dice.

Welcome!

And managing stress is easy. You just need to find a different method than what you are currently doing.

Instead of studying, try going to the science center for $2, you'll gain 3 intel and -1 stress.

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 08:00:35 pm »

sorry. Shields is a bit of an psychopass.

these kinds of game are set up so that the players try things with almost no clue (suprisingly not many tell you that the player enjoys walking or read book etc)
game itself is fairly solid on giving result player found out, other than encounters i think.

besides, fun of life is shit happens. makes it realistic.

but please keep on reporting these issues for balancing.
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-