Author Topic: Greetings...  (Read 10375 times)

Offline Shirley

Re: Greetings...
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2015, 04:40:03 am »
#1) Welcome.

#2) This is certainly a great change of pace for once. Nice to see someone who knows what they are doing.

planning~?
Oh, nothing that you need to worry about [yet].

Careful... I've got over 5k posts of experience in NSFW RP forums~

#3) I am the Universe, I watch over everything. So far, you're a potential threat due to experience and for being resourceful. Harm any of them, and I'll wipe you from existence.

You're being right now is in question, as you have stated that you have years of experience on forums, and you placed down female on here. Is that you're real one or are you currently doing an RP (somewhat rhetorical)? I will be watching you closely.

#4) Aside from all of that, I am usually nice, laid back, and enjoy the feedback given at all times.

#5) You have sprites...did you make them/what are they from? Btw, I love your signature.

#6) Enjoy the battles.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 04:45:45 am »
I've got over 5k posts of experience in NSFW RP forums~
Just went from a nine to a ten. Though if you'd said images instead of RP forums that'd be an eleven.

You have sprites...did you make them/what are they from?
Unless I'm mistaken, they're from Corpse Party. Looks a lot like it, though I only played the first one, so I can't confirm.

And join the Legion. We don't have cookies a lot of the time but we do have apples. Which we typically throw. At the commander.

Offline SeleneDrakane

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2015, 05:55:01 am »
#1) Welcome.

#2) This is certainly a great change of pace for once. Nice to see someone who knows what they are doing.

planning~?
Oh, nothing that you need to worry about [yet].

Careful... I've got over 5k posts of experience in NSFW RP forums~

#3) I am the Universe, I watch over everything. So far, you're a potential threat due to experience and for being resourceful. Harm any of them, and I'll wipe you from existence.

You're being right now is in question, as you have stated that you have years of experience on forums, and you placed down female on here. Is that you're real one or are you currently doing an RP (somewhat rhetorical)? I will be watching you closely.

#4) Aside from all of that, I am usually nice, laid back, and enjoy the feedback given at all times.

#5) You have sprites...did you make them/what are they from? Btw, I love your signature.

#6) Enjoy the battles.

1) Thanks.

2) Okay.

3)

*radiates innocence*
(no, really, I'm a girl. I only RP seriously, as in- multi-paragraph posts. I use sprites/images to show my mood or when I'm feeling a little playful)

4) Okay.

5) Corpse Party: Blood Covered, Repeated Fear.
Also, I edited together my signature image myself.

6) Thanks.

Just went from a nine to a ten. Though if you'd said images instead of RP forums that'd be an eleven.

You have sprites...did you make them/what are they from?
Unless I'm mistaken, they're from Corpse Party. Looks a lot like it, though I only played the first one, so I can't confirm.

And join the Legion. We don't have cookies a lot of the time but we do have apples. Which we typically throw. At the commander.

Images? You mean NSFW? I've got about a terabyte of that in the form of images/stories/games/VNs/manga... pretty much everything.

Confirmed on the Corpse Party.

I see. By that, you mean...

Don't mind Heinrike... or the others for that matter.

Welcome to the Hyperspace Forums! I am the glorious and prideful Commander Zael'thul Einzbern. Leader of the Legion of Cynics, the most renown and rich empire on this side of the Milky way.

Thanks.
Are you related to Ilya, by chance?

Offline Shirley

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 06:11:47 am »
3)

*radiates innocence*
(no, really, I'm a girl. I only RP seriously, as in- multi-paragraph posts. I use sprites/images to show my mood or when I'm feeling a little playful)

Images? You mean NSFW? I've got about a terabyte of that in the form of images/stories/games/VNs/manga... pretty much everything.

OH MY GOD!! (scared/shocked) (first reaction)

YOU SEEM LIKE A LOT OF FUN NOW!!!!! (second reaction after reading more)

I outrank you by +3 terabytes. HUEHUEHUE!! This should be fun!

5) Corpse Party: Blood Covered, Repeated Fear.
Also, I edited together my signature image myself.

Props to Elvis for the accuracy on that.
And I saw it was edited, but what is the girl from in the image?

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 06:19:19 am »
I am absolutely certain that's KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, an awesome JRPG series for the PS2.

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 06:20:45 am »
Thanks.
Possibly, I may have inherited that name from
Ye- Wait, so you were behind those shenanigans!?
Grr, why do you people have to be so annoying when I'm trying to work.
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline Shirley

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 06:22:13 am »
I am absolutely certain that's KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, an awesome JRPG series for the PS2.

..........FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I heard of this a while ago, and figured I recognized her. I added someone on steam because of the image, then deleted them after I found out. Gorgeous concept art, but the in game is different from what I remember. (Ignore that, it's late as hell and I'm not thinking straight/looking it up. Bed time. XD)

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2015, 06:34:07 am »
...no. It was the loli Sola clones, probably. Or maybe Pal did it. I find it best to just assume Pal is somehow at fault anyway. *discretely throws an apple at the back of the commander's head*

Offline SeleneDrakane

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2015, 06:42:05 am »

You say that, but I'm quite discerning when it comes to choosing what to download and what not to.
I've deleted at least twice my own current NSFW size in the last couple of years when it came to "trimming" my hard drive, and organizing things into hierarchies.

If something isn't up to a certain quality now, I simply don't download it anymore. Bookmarks are good enough when that happens. Of course, I run into the issue of having my entire screen filled with bookmarks when I open the dropdown menu. So, I've organized that into multiple branching trees of type/class/quality/etc.

Props to Elvis for the accuracy on that.
And I saw it was edited, but what is the girl from in the image?

Yes, well...

Thanks.
Possibly, I may have inherited that name from
Grr, why do you people have to be so annoying when I'm trying to work.

I am unsure on how to respond.
Perhaps a lifetime's supply of apples- no, cookies(?) Would rectify the issue.

..........FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I heard of this a while ago, and figured I recognized her. I added someone on steam because of the image, then deleted them after I found out. Gorgeous concept art, but the in game is different from what I remember. (Ignore that, it's late as hell and I'm not thinking straight/looking it up. Bed time. XD)

Hmmm...
Well, I could talk up a storm on the subject of Xenosaga (and others in the Xeno-Universe), but I'll leave that for now.

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2015, 07:56:03 am »
...no. It was the loli Sola clones, probably. Or maybe Pal did it. I find it best to just assume Pal is somehow at fault anyway. *discretely throws an apple at the back of the commander's head*
Thwak Gah! After all this time I thought it was someone else craving for attention...

I am unsure on how to respond.
Perhaps a lifetime's supply of apples- no, cookies(?) Would rectify the issue.
No, it would just create another problem. I call it; 'How to satisfy a certain wolf's stomach' by J.R.R. Tolkien.
Spoiler
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:17:59 am by Zaelthul »
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline deComposer

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2015, 02:27:39 pm »
Welcome to Hyperspace! Hope you enjoy your stay (looks like you already are  ;D)
Trombones always win.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2015, 04:21:15 pm »

You say that, but I'm quite discerning when it comes to choosing what to download and what not to.
I've deleted at least twice my own current NSFW size in the last couple of years when it came to "trimming" my hard drive, and organizing things into hierarchies.

I just mean +3 terabytes of stuff in general, not just NSFW.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2015, 05:39:30 pm »
Welcome to the forums.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2015, 07:03:01 pm »
Double post. If you're interested in RP stuff, there's the ADF thread under Sunrider general discussion and Misuterii High every Saturday.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Online Heinrike

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2015, 07:12:43 am »
*wraps an arm around Selene*

Spoiler

Spoiler