Author Topic: Ship Builder now available, accepting contributors up until March 31!  (Read 11763 times)

Offline Arraxis

Re: Ship Builder now available, accepting contributors up until March 31!
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2015, 10:45:45 pm »
I had some ideas about it having different mechanics for its fight, using different technologies, but they didn't fit with the universe, so had to fix that up. Hopefully what it is now will also interest the players, although this time in a more story sense.

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 01:54:50 pm »
I appreciate the thoughts about trying to contribute, I know that being a Captain backer is pretty costly and the only other option to support is getting the beta (20$). If this whole last batch of ship contributor fails/nobody contributed at the end of the month, we'll end up with a kickstarter.

But before that even happens, the forums might end haha. :/ (currently 0 on Paypal lol)
I know it's pretty shameless to show these screenshots but this is the reality we're facing now. D;
I guess people may start bidding their farewells while I go back to blogspot posting or some free smf forum and import our database there.
[email protected]InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2015, 05:36:43 pm »
You should set up a donation system, so that people can donate whatever amount they're able to you. I'm sure enough people care about keeping the forum alive that you'd be able to raise at least that much.

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2015, 01:46:45 am »
completely did not remember that helrouis runs the forum.

also I thought forums were free.
hopefully crappy temporary forum I made with forum providing servicer isnt charging random fee to no one
I'm guessing that this is a private domain website...

well, let us find a way to get this forum alive then.
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Pal

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2015, 06:40:57 pm »
If i had money, I would help out. Alas, I have nothing at this time. :-X

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2015, 03:25:46 am »

final fantasy and hardline day. darn
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2015, 08:21:36 pm »
The situation seems a lot worse than I thought...

On the good news, my plans are working and I'll probably get the funds to get the captain. The problem is that it won't be before the 25th, sorry.

Also, what did happen on the demo of the 15th? I know I'll sound selfish now, but I would like to test the new demo before donating (like that i'll be able to better know which role to put on my ship so that it doesn't get obliterated in 10 seconds)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:26:35 pm by Marx-93 »
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2015, 08:44:01 pm »
I have an ultra short demo sent to the backers but this is more like a performance check only for the battle system before I send out the actual longer length public demo - but alas feel free to give it a try. https://www.dropbox.com/s/awbmlaciw30rak2/SierraWin.zip?dl=0
The OST here is one out of our 3 boss battle music.
controls  = alt+right click to rotate+move, ctrl to pause/unpause. Bottom right button and drone icon to set the CIWS to destroy the drones.

I'll be trying to talk to Samu-kun out if he knows of a free hosting hopefully not by Sekai Project since Youko doesn't want to get involved with them lol.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:19:56 pm by Helrouis »
Web/Game Developer
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Pal

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2015, 08:44:58 pm »

final fantasy and hardline day. darn
Er, what? ???

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2015, 08:49:37 pm »
You should set up a donation system, so that people can donate whatever amount they're able to you. I'm sure enough people care about keeping the forum alive that you'd be able to raise at least that much.
I only have a link for receiving Paypal donations, I've no other means to receive money sorry :/ http://innomenpro.com/preorder/
Web/Game Developer
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2015, 09:25:37 pm »
I have an ultra short demo sent to the backers but this is more like a performance check only for the battle system before I send out the actual longer length public demo - but alas feel free to give it a try. https://www.dropbox.com/s/awbmlaciw30rak2/SierraWin.zip?dl=0
controls  = alt+right click to rotate+move, ctrl to pause/unpause. Bottom right button and drone icon to set the CIWS to destroy the drones.

I'll be trying to talk to Samu-kun out if he knows of a free hosting hopefully not by Sekai Project since Youko doesn't want to get involved with them lol.

Oh, I thought there were plans for a public demo on March. It seems I imagined it. Well, then, ignore what I said of the demo.

I'll have to ask Youko about Sekai project. They aren't the best, but they don't seem that bad, and Samu-kun has been fine with them
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2015, 09:26:39 pm »

Oh, I thought there were plans for a public demo on March. It seems I imagined it. Well, then, ignore what I said of the demo.

I'll have to ask Youko about Sekai project. They aren't the best, but they don't seem that bad, and Samu-kun has been fine with them
Yes there's a public demo this month. That's what I'm talking about when I said longer length demo. o-o
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:39:51 pm by Helrouis »
Web/Game Developer
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Drath

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2015, 04:08:27 pm »
I only have a link for receiving Paypal donations, I've no other means to receive money sorry :/ http://innomenpro.com/preorder/

Donated. Will message you with my details. Hope the forum is kept alive for everyone. :)

Offline Shirley

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2015, 05:53:14 pm »
I feel your builder limits creativity....
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2015, 01:36:28 pm »
Ei, Hel, finally ready to make the donation, but I'm a little confused with the wording on the page. First it says:

"Having your character(original or self insert) join costs 150$, we’re only accepting entries up until March 31, 2015. If you’re interested, simply donate and we’ll send out 2 forms for you to fill up – One for the character portrait details, and one for the ship role.

We will be providing you a bust-up portrait of your character depending on what you filled out on the form. Only one revision is allowed, so provide as many references as possible or you can also provide us the portrait yourself."

But then just after it says:

"How to join and contribute – Step 1:

Send us an email ([email protected]) containing the following details :

1. A screenshot of your ship (make sure green and red parts aren’t mixed!).

2. A brief description of your character (to be retrofitted for the game’s lore, we’ll resend it to you for approval – It would help us a lot if you managed to fit your character to the lore right from the start).

How to join and contribute – Step 2:

Go to our Preorder and Donations page and contribute 150$.

You will get the artbook bundle, HD wallpapers and Complete high quality full length soundtracks by our composers Colin Tremingway and Antti Martikainen, and beta access – this is based on the $150 perk at our IndieGogo campaign."

Should I donate first, and then await you to contact me, or send you a mail with all and then donate?