Author Topic: Neko's are Awesome  (Read 41612 times)

Offline Shirley

Neko's are Awesome
« on: March 17, 2015, 06:52:11 pm »
Neko's are awesome...that is all.

I decided to do something different, and make a topic about how Awesome Neko's are, and to make my 1000th post.

And with this thread, the first thing I will post is my waifu.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Online Elvis Strunk

Re: Neko's are Awesome
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 07:09:28 pm »
This topic is relevant to my interests
None of this is SFW

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 03:28:44 am »
None of this is SFW

im tempted to open it in middle of a class.
i sit in the middle
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Shirley

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 07:28:25 pm »
None of this is SFW

i sit in the middle

Do it anyway....
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 07:29:50 pm »
i sit in the middle
It's just a bunch of kittens. Why would anybody mind you looking at that?

Disclaimer: Elvis Strunk holds no responsibility for you getting suspended/thrown out of school/arrested.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 07:49:41 pm »
i sit in the middle
It's just a bunch of kittens. Why would anybody mind you looking at that?

Disclaimer: Elvis Strunk holds no responsibility for you getting suspended/thrown out of school/arrested.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 04:23:00 am »

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 10:05:00 pm »
Everyone appreciate the neko. They deserve all of your love and also all of your rubbing.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2015, 10:03:43 am »
Everyone appreciate the neko. They deserve all of your love and also all of your rubbing.

Have an upvote.

On a similar note, I've accidentally infected everyone on the forum with a neko virus. So that craving for fish and random use of "nya" is completely nyormal. Nyahahahahaha!

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2015, 02:16:16 am »
On a similar note, I've accidentally infected everyone on the forum with a neko virus. So that craving for fish and random use of "nya" is completely nyormal. Nyahahahahaha!
Nya, like anyone would believe that!

"Accidentally". Nya.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 05:04:05 am »
Why does BMU's waifu remind me so much of Hayate from Hayate the combat butler? I don't know, but I can't help think is him.

It always puts me on a weird mood whenever I visit this thread, like I'm expecting it to be a trap thread.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Shirley

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2015, 04:44:09 pm »
Nya, like anyone would believe that!

"Accidentally". Nya.

You can't nya~ properly without Nyanpassu.

Why does BMU's waifu remind me so much of Hayate from Hayate the combat butler? I don't know, but I can't help think is him.

It always puts me on a weird mood whenever I visit this thread, like I'm expecting it to be a trap thread.

....I hope that trap threads are never created...

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2015, 09:09:53 pm »

....I hope that trap threads are never created...

It looks like Loli already created one Nya~

Offline Shirley

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 04:05:59 pm »
It looks like Loli already created one Nya~

That was expected.....

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2015, 04:57:28 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler