Author Topic: The Trap Appreciation Thread  (Read 42899 times)

Lord Ignatz

Re: The Trap Appreciation Thread
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2016, 12:11:06 pm »
M: "No, well, yes. Again, if anything, this just proves that I like Moe over everything. I like lollies but not in that way, same with traps, but I don't like traps, but they make them look adorable but it's not my fault I get mistaken. Moe is great and I like characters if they're Moe. Lollies happen to be Moe doesn't make me a lolicon."

You dug your own grave there xD (But you're right. Drawing a girl and calling it a boy is unfair.)

but.... define" fml" please

fml = fuck my life

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2016, 12:42:19 pm »
M: "No, well, yes. Again, if anything, this just proves that I like Moe over everything. I like lollies but not in that way, same with traps, but I don't like traps, but they make them look adorable but it's not my fault I get mistaken. Moe is great and I like characters if they're Moe. Lollies happen to be Moe doesn't make me a lolicon."

You dug your own grave there xD (But you're right. Drawing a girl and calling it a boy is unfair.)

but.... define" fml" please

fml = fuck my life
ok thanks
that remind me today i finally understood what SFW and NSFW standed for
.... Safe For Work and NOT Safe For Work
-a new world with new depth-
"graduated from ryder pilot and enginering course
finnaly got to pilot my own ryder
still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #152 on: June 23, 2016, 10:01:12 pm »
Spoiler

still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."

Offline Shirley

« Reply #153 on: June 24, 2016, 01:11:45 am »
I hate it when an artist does this kind of detail to something that doesn't deserve it...
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #154 on: June 24, 2016, 05:30:32 am »
I hate it when an artist does this kind of detail to something that doesn't deserve it...
lol first how did you find this? XD
secondly i don't see why it wouldn't deserve it... especially since the character itself is already quite the teasefull type

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2016, 12:39:25 pm »
alright!
this is the melting power of trap ! :
Spoiler
warning spoiler of last chapter from the "boy skirt manga"
Spoiler
this really isn't coumpting but it's funny,  especially the girls disgust that this litle guy have more girl power than all of them XD

Spoiler
now entering the heat of the battlefield~~ LOOK AT THIS ! NO WIG !!! YET SO DAMN CUTE~~~~~

(that's 10 years off crossdressing for ya! XD)

(jumping from two story? just to give back a birthday gift that can't be accepted?check!)

(seriously after breacking my heart only to melt it back up and break it again~~)

(~~~~~~~ aaaaaah the final strike~~right in the kokoro~~ a girl's cry/tear can kill/capture any man's heart? HAH!  LOOK AT THIS ONE FOR FUCK SAKE~~ IT'S POWER IS OVER 9999 DAMAGE OF FEELS RIGH IN THE KOKORO WITH PIERCING EFFECT ABLE TO PIERCE ANY DEFENSIVE BARRIER AND MITHRIL ARMOR !!!!!)

i'll just go take thos responsibility! IF THIS WEAK ASS WEEBS DON'T THEN I'LL SMASH ALL THOSE DAMN DOOR OPEN WITH MY FIST AND KICK!!!
hnnngh~~
that's it

Offline Shirley

« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2016, 04:56:44 pm »
lol first how did you find this? XD
secondly i don't see why it wouldn't deserve it... especially since the character itself is already quite the teasefull type

Facebook feed.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2016, 09:22:07 pm »

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2016, 11:17:48 pm »

Offline Pal

« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2016, 12:07:07 am »
That was my thought too. XD

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Shirley

« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2016, 03:40:18 am »
I need to delete this from my phone.

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2016, 12:58:17 pm »
well it's official then ! XD

surely you jest!~~ keeeeep it~~ keep it keep it keep it! you're gonna keep it!

Offline Shirley

« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2016, 02:15:29 pm »
well it's official then ! XD

surely you jest!~~ keeeeep it~~ keep it keep it keep it! you're gonna keep it!

I am serious, and don't call me, Shirley. (you typed it :P)

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2016, 10:31:54 pm »
Appreciation threads didn't get enough love lately. Let's change that!

Starting with a few traps for our friend Inaho.

Trap/twintails crossover below. :3

Btw, I finished MM! recently. I started watching it for the trap (I posted pics before) but didn't know there was another trap!

Hime cut and ponytail. Not bad! Clothes are very nice, too. :3

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #164 on: December 06, 2016, 10:20:30 am »
nnnnnnnnnnngh~~ to much cuteness
and god, that was an hilarious story, rip to this poor guy, if he had any fujoshi friend and he'd tell that to them........i can't even begin to imagine the hell he may live XD
also, second pic, i think i may totally tap that trap....like no question asked, i'd fucking lose my virginity on that trap, even both if i had to XD, i may even marry it for fuck sake XD
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 10:24:08 am by Inaho Rowe »