Author Topic: Rising Angels: Spark  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Geocorn

Rising Angels: Spark
« on: March 27, 2015, 06:20:04 am »
Has there been any more news released about this game? Last I heard, IDHAS was shooting for a February release, but I can't find anywhere that that happened.

Offline KomiTsuku

Re: Rising Angels: Spark
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 03:02:25 am »
Spark has mostly been tied down by everything being a one-man show. The GUI coding turned out to be trickier than originally assumed and the delays ended up pushing it outside the narrow timespan I had dedicated to work on it. Fates has the priority and I'm working hard to meet all of those deadlines. I'm working it whenever I have a free moment, but between Fates and Hope, there aren't a lot of those. The good news is that once Hope is out, Spark is stealing its place on my schedule and will be out quickly.

Offline Shirley

Re: Rising Angels: Spark
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 04:03:25 pm »
The GUI coding turned out to be trickier...

-Google's GUI Code-

....Oh hey! This looks like the stuff I did back in HS with Visual Basic! Anything I may be able to help with?
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"