Author Topic: Kantai Collection Appreciation Thread  (Read 115052 times)

Offline Trades46

Re: Kantai Collection Appreciation Thread
« Reply #600 on: November 09, 2016, 05:40:30 am »
I know that there was probably other people and things in these pictures...but I only see one ::)

Those ships & skins

You think WG would troll players making custom skins that increases the detect-ability range of any ship with obliviously bright paintwork on their superstructures now...so much for spending those 5pts on concealment expert eh?

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for some WoWs player that actually has some lick of artistic skill to make the connection between the newly introduced Royal Navy T9 cruiser to a certain failed Sega video game console moe-anthropomorphized into a full fledged video game series herself, and turn HER into a shipgirl...
"There's something wrong with our bloody ships today..."
-Kancolle in a nutshell, courtesy of Admiral Beatty

Offline Pal

« Reply #601 on: November 09, 2016, 04:55:39 pm »
Meanwhile, I'm waiting for some WoWs player that actually has some lick of artistic skill to make the connection between the newly introduced Royal Navy T9 cruiser to a certain failed Sega video game console moe-anthropomorphized into a full fledged video game series herself, and turn HER into a shipgirl...
Gee, I wonder who you could possibly be referring to... XD

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #602 on: November 09, 2016, 08:10:31 pm »

Oh, you. (Actually, that's a good idea.)

Posting a few waifus and daughterus for Y-Buy, Titor and Meta.

Nachi and Hayashimo

Fusou

Two ladies

Elegant lady and Hibiki

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #603 on: November 09, 2016, 10:20:37 pm »
* WeAreTheMeta decides that he shall help his waifu repair herself...even when she doesn't seem to need any repair, we're never to cautious

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Trades46

« Reply #604 on: November 19, 2016, 03:19:17 am »

No Sara I was totally not staring at your chest...I meant I was looking at the Tommy-gun flight deck...thing.
But RJ over there is TOTALLY giving you "the look" since you give her another 2 BIG reasons to hate you XD

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #605 on: December 01, 2016, 04:58:17 pm »
After all this time, I can safely say this, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT D.VA AND ASHIGARA LOOK SUPER SIMILAR (Mostly alike at least)! It wasn't just me! Ahahaha! I'm not crazy! I'm not... Well at least my signature's now validated!

Yes, yes, all you who doubted me, all those who had no idea what KanColle is... All of you will pay... Yes, yes my ultimate Kan-Spiracy theory will be revealed... Soon... Soon

Imouto found the pic to be fair

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Binding Blade
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
Worst Endgame in a Video Game I've played: FE Binding Blade (normal)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #606 on: December 02, 2016, 02:15:30 am »
@[email protected] I just dont see it Y Buy....

Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Shirley

« Reply #607 on: December 02, 2016, 06:46:19 pm »
I missed on a lot...and you posted things I saw but never got to post.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #608 on: December 09, 2016, 01:34:42 am »

Fall 2016 Event is about to end! I had more fuel than ever, but not enough bauxite! The base suffered serious shortages during E-4 (it was a hard map even on Easy difficulty) and E-5, so lots of farming was necessary. Tons of bauxite were spent to craft a few Reppuus and Shiden Kai Ni in order to fulfill E-5's requirements and mechanics. (Should have anticipated it since the event's boss was a CV.)

All in all, this event's loot was totally worth the salty suffering. I even had to buy slots with real monnies for the first time in order to get the new girls in my base. Let's see what I got this time.

- Akizuki: Great start! Literally on my second try at E-1. So lucky! I used her right away as an AA Destroyer for E-2. Now I need to find Rev's beloved Teruzuki and the duckies family will be complete!

Spoiler

- Harusame: A rare Poi-class Destroyer.

Spoiler

- Ooyodo: Everyone's (especially Trades') favorite questgiver. I'm glad I finally got her. :3 According to one possible storyline for KanCollia 2, she's the leader of the megane faction!

Spoiler

- Commandant Teste: the new French Seaplane Tender! I like her French-flag-toothpaste hair.

Spoiler

- Asakaze: also known as Polakaze by the fandom. Dat fluffy grayish hair.

Spoiler

- Sakawa: Pya~! Got her (twice) as a drop in E-5. Like Prinz Eugen and Nagato, she got a huge damage buff in the final boss battle for historical reasons. (The three mentioned ships participated in Operation Crossroads.) Unlike her sister ships, she's a relatively rare drop and can't be built.

Spoiler

- Saratoga: E-5 reward. She's so lovely! Radioactive team is now complete! :P

No Sara I was totally not staring at your chest...I meant I was looking at the Tommy-gun flight deck...thing.
But RJ over there is TOTALLY giving you "the look" since you give her another 2 BIG reasons to hate you XD

RJ+Saratoga is hilarous for both in-game design and historical reasons. xD (Check the spoiler below for a comic about this. :3)

Spoiler

- Yamagumo: random DD I've never seen before.

Spoiler

- Akitsushima: got her after farming E-3. This girl loves her Taitei-chan flying boat! She's a very peculiar girl, kamo~

Spoiler

- Mizuho: got her a few hours ago during one of my last E-3 tries. She looks a lot like Seaplane Tender Princess!

Spoiler

Didn't get Yamakaze, so my new girl count for this event is 3/4. :(

Special mention goes to Maya-sama and her glorious AACIs. I kai ni'd her just in time for the event!

Spoiler

Did anyone else participate in this event? Feel free to share your results! If not, I hope you at least enjoyed the pics I posted. :3

Offline Pal

« Reply #609 on: December 09, 2016, 01:51:10 am »
I wanna see how they depict the Yorktown now. >_>

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #610 on: December 09, 2016, 02:08:58 am »
Really liking Mizuho and Saratoga...but I truly am hoping the Admiral is able to find my precious Teru-chan~
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

Offline John Titor

« Reply #611 on: December 09, 2016, 04:31:14 pm »
I got Commander Khan Teste. I think I could've beat this evebt. But Alas, internet abandoned me.
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Trades46

« Reply #612 on: December 10, 2016, 07:27:41 am »
Good taste Kana...good taste.
If I was invested in KC as any of you, Ooyodo would be working my arse faster than Shimakaze at flank speed.

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #613 on: December 10, 2016, 02:47:55 pm »
Megane..... >>

*shudders*

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #614 on: December 26, 2016, 08:30:54 pm »
Aww poor Revy. Have a few Christmas Haruna pics. :3

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler