Author Topic: Request for a Suggestions subforum and an actual suggestion.  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Elvis Strunk

Request for a Suggestions subforum and an actual suggestion.
« on: April 03, 2014, 02:58:32 pm »
The first part is probably obvious enough- I think it would be nice to include a child forum to the General Sunrider Discussion parent board, for the sake of people being able to post small suggestions. It would likely help keep everything neater as we make more progress.

For example, in Fire Emblem Awakening there's a slide in the options menu that allows you to make the battle grid partially or fully transparent. I was wondering if it would be possible to incorporate something similar in Sunrider. While I like the grid as it is, I think it would be nice to have the option to make it stand out less, or to hide it completely at times.

Offline Vaendryl

Re: Request for a Suggestions subforum and an actual suggestion.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 03:03:19 pm »
For example, in Fire Emblem Awakening there's a slide in the options menu that allows you to make the battle grid partially or fully transparent. I was wondering if it would be possible to incorporate something similar in Sunrider. While I like the grid as it is, I think it would be nice to have the option to make it stand out less, or to hide it completely at times.

yeah, I could actually make that. I'll try to get that in for next beta :)
(╯□)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: Request for a Suggestions subforum and an actual suggestion.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 03:07:39 pm »
Awesome. I'm looking forward to (not) seeing it! It'll be nice being able to take a detailed look at the full background while simultaneously blowing up everything within ten billion miles.