Author Topic: Steins;gate Zero - Okabe's Super Happy Fun time with Time Travel  (Read 6476 times)

Offline Commander Zaelthul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60svW9uElXk

Not sure what the exact details are but new VN. Could it be milked any further or will the franchise finally redeem itself?
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline John Titor

Re: Steins;gate Zero - Okabe's Super Happy Fun time with Time Travel
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 04:27:31 am »
*Looks at the teaser trailer*
*Looks very carefully at the upload date. 28th of March, shouldn't be an April's Fool joke. We're safe*
*Try's not to hype all over the place*
*FAILS HORRIBLY*

IMMA MAD SCIENTIST HYPED DUDE, SO COOOOOOOOOL!!!!
Spoiler
LAST CALL FOR ALL PASSENGERS OF THE HYPETRAIN

I know this gif is meant only for Febr 13th (MM3D and MH4U in one single day,  , greatest day this year had so far), but it's still hilarious

Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 07:02:13 am »
SUZUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bike
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 10:47:29 am »
Not sure what the exact details are but new VN.

It is a adaptation of the light novel trilogy.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 10:54:49 am by FALprofessional »

Offline FALprofessional

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 12:53:52 am »
Indeed it did. Been meaning to watch that

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline FALprofessional

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2016, 09:08:47 pm »
Sorry to necro, but this is the most fitting place for this. If you don't care, just let the thread die again.

---

FUCKING STEINS;GATE!!! The rumors were true!!! Whoever mentioned that it would be releasing on Steam a while back was right! Currently a 15% discount!!!!! BUY NOW!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/412830/

Sorry, mates, but this is my shiznit.

---

This is setting it up for the release of Steins;Gate: Zero on Steam as well!!!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 09:10:37 pm by FALprofessional »

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 09:11:27 pm »
Indeed, the time has come!

There are noted problems with the steam version, though. Translation errors on menu headings and the like. You can hope for a fix, or you can grab it from somewhere else. As for me, I'm getting Zero on the vita anyway. Rice Digital do an awesome special edition :P

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 09:31:27 pm »
My brother bought it, have to say I was disappointed in the chara design, I have a strong dislike for it

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2016, 09:59:34 pm »
What? This version doesn't come with any Dr Pepper either? That's not fair.  >:(

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2016, 10:25:53 pm »
As with anything, I am sure the creases will be smoothed out with time.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:29:04 pm by FALprofessional »

Offline Douman

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2016, 06:37:46 am »
It is not needed. Your waifu assumed dead there.

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2016, 07:07:12 pm »
Some updates: 'Steins;Gate 0' release date, news: Game releases to North America this month

"The localized version of 'Steins;Gate 0' will be released on Nov. 29 for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita."

Steins;Gate 0 - English Trailer | PS4, PS Vita

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2016, 07:55:20 pm »
Unlucky Muricans. For once, we're getting it sooner :D