Author Topic: "Kemonomimi Appreciation" Index Thread  (Read 3079 times)

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

"Kemonomimi Appreciation" Index Thread
« on: April 07, 2015, 06:46:24 am »
This is basically an index for all of the other Kemonomimi Threads. Since Elvis will have a hard time adding all of the individual threads in the "Appreciation Thread Index", I decided to just make a sub-index with this here to make things a lot easier. Well, since we already have 2 of said thread, it's only a matter of time before others start popping up, be it fox, wolf, dogs, or whatever have you.

Feel free to chat about all of them here, behind their backs, and basically just do literally whatever. It's an index thread about Kemonomimis, so you can chat/discuss/whatever about them here in general.

Neko Thread (Cats)

Usagi Thread (Rabbits)

Kitsune Thread (Foxes)

Urufu Thread (Wolves) [DEAD THREAD]

You can add future links here as well to add it to the index. Basically the same as Elvis's index thread, just that this is a sub-index that compiles all Kemonomimi thread in one place.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 07:39:35 am by Astral »
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline AkioKlaus

Re: "Kemonomimi Appreciation" Index Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 08:12:12 pm »
i expected touma and misaka from this thread. uuuug
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 08:19:12 pm »
i expected touma and misaka from this thread. uuuug

If you want to post it here, I won't mind. You can do whatever. :P
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 10:36:27 am »
Added new index. 8)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 11:55:53 am by Astral »

Offline Shirley

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 07:06:23 am »
How?

And who deleted a post?
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 07:09:48 am »
How?

And who deleted a post?

What? What are you talking about? I don't get it.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 07:12:34 am »
How?

And who deleted a post?

You don't notice you have a double post?
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Pal

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2015, 07:13:37 am »
I think h said something about that being disabled after an amount of time has passed, but I'm not sure how long that is.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Shirley

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2015, 07:14:45 am »
I think h said something about that being disabled after an amount of time has passed, but I'm not sure how long that is.

Considering that I just did that in the Spam Topic....and Astrial did that 10 times in a row in the wolf/fox topic....I highly doubt that...

I found out about the loophole when I had to delete a comment for Britnorth.

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2015, 07:15:54 am »
How?

And who deleted a post?

You don't notice you have a double post?

Oh, that. It won't merge if the time span between the 2 post is 1 day. I just realized it. If it's only minutes to a few hours, it'll merge, any longer than that, then it won't merge. It seems it only merges post of the same day. I think it's intentional, as some threads are bumped out of necessity once a day, if it merged, it won't be bumped.

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2015, 11:37:05 am »
Bump. Index needs to stay alive. :P