Author Topic: Hyperspace Forums vndb Index  (Read 5350 times)

Offline Void

Hyperspace Forums vndb Index
« on: April 10, 2015, 06:13:55 am »
Yeah, since I haven't seen an index for this, I'll just make one. I'm one of the regular members of the vndb website & also one of the people who updates the database. I've made one for Sierra Ops as well a few months back, & just updated it with new info a couple of days ago. The ones for Sunrider & SA was made by someone else. Anyone who wants to view it are free to do so, I'll compile the links here. (If some of you are also members in vndb & wants to help update it as well, that's also appreciated 8))

[Innomen] Sierra Ops

[Love in Space] Homeward (Previous work, might as well add it here)

[Love in Space] Sunrider

[Love in Space] Sunrider: Liberation Day (Sequel)

[Love in Space] Sunrider Academy (Sunrider Fan Disc/Spin-Off)

[WarGirl Games] My Little Dictator

[WarGirl Games] Over The Hills And Far Away

More coming on a later date. These will also be regularly updated, especially Sierra Ops since there has been several changes & additions during production. Any suggestions are welcome & can be posted here as well. If you've made other vndb index about the games in this forums, put the links here & I'll put them in the index.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 12:36:42 pm by Astral »
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Pal

Re: Hyperspace Forums vndb Index
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 06:16:31 am »
You can (and probably should) add over the hills and mld. I suppose...

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Void

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 07:08:54 am »
You can (and probably should) add over the hills and mld. I suppose...

There's an index? Or if not yet, I'm also planning to make a new page for it. It'll be added here later after I'm finished.

Updated: April 10, 2015, 07:02:21 am
Added MLD. The character tab is still empty, I'll add them once I have proper pics of each character that I can use.

Updated: April 10, 2015, 07:08:13 am
Added OTHAFA as well. This one is still pretty empty. Does anyone have a pic of the front cover that I can use? It's pretty barren as it is now. It'll be updated as the progress goes.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 08:35:06 pm »
Good work.  Your lord remembers a time when strictly just pure VNs were allowed on that site.  Now we have everything from Ar Tonelico to Phoenix Wright in the databases.

Offline Void

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 08:48:23 pm »
Good work.  Your lord remembers a time when strictly just pure VNs were allowed on that site.  Now we have everything from Ar Tonelico to Phoenix Wright in the databases.

Thanks, glad you liked it. The database has been more open since a few years ago I think, since VNs with game elements is not exactly rare anymore. Now the database have all kinds of VNs.

Offline Void

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 08:02:00 am »
Can't let this index be buried... *bump*

Offline Void

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 04:16:48 pm »
Database recently updated. Also *bump*

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 05:37:54 pm »
I don't know if Sunrider Academy can really be called a fandisc. It's more like a proper spin-off (while "spiritually" it's nearer to a fan-disc, the story and setting is all new, and there actually have been plenty of people who tested Sunrider Academy without checking Sunrider first).

Also, if you want to stick the topic, ask Hel or Samu-kun, bumping all the rate is fairly bad even for this forum, even if the intent is good...
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Void

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2015, 05:44:52 pm »
I don't know if Sunrider Academy can really be called a fandisc. It's more like a proper spin-off (while "spiritually" it's nearer to a fan-disc, the story and setting is all new, and there actually have been plenty of people who tested Sunrider Academy without checking Sunrider first).

Also, if you want to stick the topic, ask Hel or Samu-kun, bumping all the rate is fairly bad even for this forum, even if the intent is good...

Well, the closest option that matched was fan disc. Not to mention, I wasn't the one who made the page, it was already there. I just helped update it. But yeah, maybe I should ask Hel to pin this. Wonder if it's okay...

Offline Megillot

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2015, 09:09:26 pm »
Heh, I see someone considered that my translations for Sunrider and Sunrider Academy demo are deserving a mention on VNDB.

Offline Void

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 07:14:25 am »
Heh, I see someone considered that my translations for Sunrider and Sunrider Academy demo are deserving a mention on VNDB.

Well, if it's there it's added to the database. :P

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2015, 12:19:47 pm »
Awesome :3
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Void

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 10:22:24 pm »
Awesome :3

Thanks. Hey, you think this can be pinned? I don't want to bump this every now & then & it doesn't seem to be right... even if it is for a good reason...

Offline Megillot

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 11:08:33 pm »

Apparently there are also Chinese and German (in progress) translations but there's no mention of them on VNDB.

Offline Void

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2015, 11:10:07 pm »

Apparently there are also Chinese and German (in progress) translations but there's no mention of them on VNDB.

There are? I didn't know... hmm... maybe I should add that to the database. Is it still on going?