Author Topic: Hyperspace Forums vndb Index  (Read 5053 times)

Offline Megillot

Re: Hyperspace Forums vndb Index
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 03:19:52 pm »
There are? I didn't know... hmm... maybe I should add that to the database. Is it still on going?

Here's the topic for Chinese translation (7.1, not sure if compatible with current 7.1a general release): [7.1]Chinese translation

One German translation project started last year but looks like it went nowhere. Recently there was another topic for a German translation: SUNRIDER [German Translation | Deutsche Übersetzung – EN|DE] –In Progress–

Offline Void

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 03:38:23 pm »
There are? I didn't know... hmm... maybe I should add that to the database. Is it still on going?

Here's the topic for Chinese translation (7.1, not sure if compatible with current 7.1a general release): [7.1]Chinese translation

One German translation project started last year but looks like it went nowhere. Recently there was another topic for a German translation: SUNRIDER [German Translation | Deutsche Übersetzung – EN|DE] –In Progress–

Hmm... if the project is dead before completion, it would be removed from the database. But if it's completed, then it should be there. I dunno, I wasn't the one who added the other translation on there. Maybe I'll update it.

Updated: April 16, 2015, 05:54:05 pm
The topic has been pinned! Thanks, Fox! 8)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 05:54:05 pm by Astral »
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Void

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 09:18:14 pm »

Added to the database. The project is ongoing, so it's added. So long as it's not a dead project, it'll stay there until completion. 8)
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Void

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2015, 03:46:09 pm »
Updated the Sierra Ops database. It seems the characters age changed again. :P

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 02:08:09 pm »

Everyone in this game is 18 or over.  We swear!

Offline Void

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 02:33:57 pm »

Everyone in this game is 18 or over.  We swear!

Before, the youngest one was already 19 years old lol. Now the youngest is 22 it seems. So yeah... technically everyone is over 18 from the start. :P

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2015, 07:21:00 am »
Well Claine's sprite needs to be updated in vndb I think, it still uses the old one.
[email protected]InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2015, 08:06:45 am »
Well Claine's sprite needs to be updated in vndb I think, it still uses the old one.

Uh, so you have finally expanded the number of fonts we can use? or was this an old one?
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Void

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2015, 08:18:23 am »

Wohoo! New font! Thanks Hel! 8)

Also, I used the latest pic for Claine that was recently updated on the homepage. Or is there a newer one that I'm unaware of? :-\

EDIT: I can't seem to see the option for the new font when I want to post. Do I have to enter the code manually? It's there in the commbox but not when posting. Did I miss something? Cuz I need to put it manually for it to work. :-\
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:55:04 am by Astral »

Offline Shirley

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2015, 04:51:44 pm »

.....we have Stargate fans...can we have the font?? CAN WE??
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Void

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2015, 06:02:14 am »
The Sunrider page in vndb have been updated to the latest images & description following the announcement of Liberation Day. 8)

Offline Shirley

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2015, 05:14:00 am »
The Sunrider page in vndb have been updated to the latest images & description following the announcement of Liberation Day. 8)

God I wish I had free time like you.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Void

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2015, 08:10:56 am »

Well, it only took me like 10 minutes to update that page so... :P

Besides, it's not like I'm always free. I'm actually quite busy irl, I just use my spare time whenever I can to do the things I want. 8)

Offline Shirley

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2015, 04:50:51 pm »

Well, it only took me like 10 minutes to update that page so... :P

Besides, it's not like I'm always free. I'm actually quite busy irl, I just use my spare time whenever I can to do the things I want. 8)

I have so many things to do when I'm free....

Offline Void

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2015, 08:15:15 pm »
Reverted the Sunrider page to the previous version by Samu-kun's request.

Adden new page for Sunrider: Liberation Day.

Also, thanks to Samu-kun for the cover picture for the page. 8)

I've updated some screenshots from the homepage as well.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 08:46:16 pm by Astral »