Author Topic: Battle Engine  (Read 17408 times)

Offline Marx-93

Re: Battle Engine
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2014, 03:04:06 pm »
If you name a unit "Gorchnik" all of its stats are instantly maxed out and it can't die.

True story. 

But then, what our Lord will do? It would make the game easier despite being a "Gorchnik mode". The universe may explode from the paradox!

BTW, the game looks good. I suppose the final product is still far way though? (I need to see tanks)
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2014, 04:02:01 pm »
If you need any sprite help, I could help slightly.

Not a good artist, but  i can probobaly do some minor stuff (barricade, grenade,  new hair do, etc)
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2014, 03:39:18 pm »

Not a good artist, but  i can probobaly do some minor stuff (barricade, grenade,  new hair do, etc)
Hey Akio, do you have a portfolio or something that you can link to?
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2014, 11:22:22 pm »

Hey Akio, do you have a portfolio or something that you can link to?

I don't have portfolio but i posted most of my kept work in deviant art. I lost some of my work sadly.

http://masaber2-fe.deviantart.com

As you can tell, almost no original work, but mainly work using base and recoloring.
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Pal

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2014, 11:32:48 pm »
You have now been added to my collection on dev-art. >_>

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2014, 01:35:39 pm »
I have a tendency to post things in the chat or on social media, without updating my actual topics on the forum.

To that end, here's a mod I've been working on for the pixel art.

DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2014, 01:53:40 pm »
nice schurzen

-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2014, 01:10:37 am »
that tank... Don't really look like a panzer III think the turret is placed too far back. Your little pic looks more like a panzer IV tbh. They had a large space in front of the turret where a hatch was fro the driver to stick is head out.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2014, 03:53:56 am »
that tank... Don't really look like a panzer III think the turret is placed too far back. Your little pic looks more like a panzer IV tbh. They had a large space in front of the turret where a hatch was fro the driver to stick is head out.

Artistic liberty? This is anime World-war after all.

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2014, 04:31:42 am »
You could just say its not supposed to look like a Panzer III at all. I'm fine with it being custom.

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2014, 07:38:36 pm »
I mainly adapted it to look like this:
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2014, 08:09:17 pm »
I mainly adapted it to look like this:

To be honest, it's probably that the little differences between the Panzer III and the Panzer IV are barely seen in that tiny sprite.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2014, 08:47:11 pm »
ill say make turret 1-2 pixel fatter and would be fine

tho i my self dont bother that much. not looking in the realisticness from MLD anyway. I want to see the moe fun
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Pal

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2014, 09:55:19 pm »
My two cents; I think the turret does need to move forward about 1 or 2 pixels. Only other thing I have to say, I think it looks cute. :P

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline FenixFire

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2014, 07:37:13 am »
This is suprisingly well-done! It gave me an instant nostalgia-vibe from games like the Advance Wars series (especially Days of Ruin).

If people have issues with the naming, you can always come up with specifics yourself. Panzer Kampfwagen Wüstenfuchs, Gürteltier Schwimmwagen, Kamel Lastkraftwagen,...