Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 1463 times)

Offline IceFireMagi

General Discussion
« on: May 12, 2015, 06:27:57 am »
This page is for just random questions regarding already released content (Reborn, Red Rose) that hopefully Chief could answer for us. Anyways...

My first question is:How did you obtain the start up song (Broken Compass) For Reborn? Half of the videos on it are shown from Reborn, and the other half is the original (I only found 2 videos)
Will IceFire

Offline KomiTsuku

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 01:29:29 am »
This page is for just random questions regarding already released content (Reborn, Red Rose) that hopefully Chief could answer for us. Anyways...

My first question is:How did you obtain the start up song (Broken Compass) For Reborn? Half of the videos on it are shown from Reborn, and the other half is the original (I only found 2 videos)
I always love answering question!  :)

I obtained it the same way I obtained the rest of the soundtrack. I licensed it through a third party site. I prefer licensing to custom soundtracks because it lets me pick out exactly what I need for each scene. However, since I rarely get the rights to distribute those songs in a standalone soundtrack, I went with a custom soundtrack for Fates, with a couple individual licensed tracks for very specific scenes. There's a scene I wrote for Kika because I hear a song and knew I had to use it somehow.

Offline IceFireMagi

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 01:37:27 pm »
Adding on, is there going to be a proper opening song? You know, lyrics and all that. Also, the more important question: Since it's a custom soundtrack (- a few tracks) will there be a soundtrack purchasable on steam? I've been buying as many as I could from the VN'S I've read (really bummed out that I started doing this so late. Missed out in the Sunrider soundtrack)
Will IceFire

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 12:40:57 am »
Adding on, is there going to be a proper opening song? You know, lyrics and all that. Also, the more important question: Since it's a custom soundtrack (- a few tracks) will there be a soundtrack purchasable on steam? I've been buying as many as I could from the VN'S I've read (really bummed out that I started doing this so late. Missed out in the Sunrider soundtrack)
There will be a proper opening song, though we are still working how out to do it. The soundtrack will most likely be purchasable on Steam.