Author Topic: The survey for everyone choose to participate in Project Nimbus universe is sent  (Read 1549 times)

Offline PentaX

High tier KickStarter backers, please check your email. We've send form to gather data to make your in game character.

Pilots and Captain, your day has come! Sorry that it took a long time. We've send the form to you guys to make your in Project Nimbus character. Please check your email, the form (according to your backing tier) shall be there now.

For "World End Weapon" and "Children of Fallen Nation number 4" tier, you can wait for concept art we're going to design according to info you tell us. wink emoticon
Thank you very much everyone.

Offline Shirley

Thank you for the update and for visiting us again!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Arraxis

Sent mine in! I've yet to play Project Nimbus myself since I rarely play Early Access games, but I'm looking forward to seeing the final product and my addition!

Offline mikebrand83

What are the character limits for HUD short/full name?

EDIT:
Would that be at least 7 characters, for HUD short name?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:31:52 am by mikebrand83 »
Click here for my games giveaway thread」 (Last Updated: January 26, 2017)

Offline Shirley

Ehehe....I have no idea how soon this needs to be due, but there is a lot of things to consider here...

....snaples.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"