Author Topic: Hyperspace Games Information  (Read 3032 times)

Offline Helrouis

Hyperspace Games Information
« on: June 02, 2015, 02:08:11 am »
Sunrider - A Space Visual Novel/Tactical RPG by Love in Space.

"In an alternate universe to our own, humanity has subjugated all other life in the galaxy and spread throughout the stars.  However, peace is a forgotten state of existence.  PACT, a revolutionary front, has toppled the once mighty New Empire and is spreading throughout the galaxy.  Led by the mysterious Veniczar S. Arcadius and his cult of personality, PACT appears intent on dominating every human being in the galaxy.

You are Captain Kayto Shields of the starship Sunrider.  Hailing from the neutral world of Cera, you are thrown onto the galactic stage when your world is invaded by PACT.  Your mission: To find allies from across the galaxy and stop the PACT menace once and for all.  To accomplish your goal, you will have to fight a one ship struggle against a vast galactic power.  Forge alliances with other nations.  Befriend supporters.  Build your mecha squadron, and tend to your mecha pilots' needs.  Win the affection of your crew... or their disapproval!  Your decisions will impact not only your crew's impression of you, but the fate of the galaxy!"

Love in Space is currently working on Liberation Day which is the continuation of Mask of Arcadius. More details here
or support Love in Space at their Patreon page.

Sierra Ops - A Space Visual Novel/RTS by InnoMen Productions.

Summary of the story here

Download the Demo here!

Rising Angels: Fates - by IDHAS Studios

"Fates is the proposed sequel of the yuri visual novel, Rising Angels: Reborn. Fates is the direct sequel and continues the story of military investigator Natalie Puccile as she dives further into the mystery of the ancient artifact revealed during the prequel."

You can check all weekly updates here: http://www.idhasstudios.com/?p=615
or Download Rising Angels: Reborn at Steam

My Little Dictator - by WarGirl Games

"1939. Europa is on the brink of war. Several factions are set to conquer and take control of the continent. Britannia led by Churchill, Franzo led by Cyrano, Sovia led by Starin and a surrounded Germania led by Hitora. Only one man can set Europa on a guided path to domination. Take control as Yamato, a young and quick-witted General in the Japanese Army, who is traded to Germania to become Hitora’s tactician. Fight in battles, fall in love and change history forever.

Set in an alternate universe where countries are run by teenage girls, Hitora is the dictator of Germania. Stubborn yet daring, it is her dream to conquer Europa and unite the continent under one banner. Her arch-nemesis Starin, a little girl with a height-complex, is out to stop you at all costs. Cyrano is a sly and sneaky girl, Churchill is a tired and intelligent one. Together with Starin, the three of them will form an alliance to try and take down Germania. You'll fight their underlings, Zhukov, Monty and Roi Jean along the way, and receive help from your friends, Rinni and Rommel. Play in RPG Battles and Map Conquests, whilst also trying to win the heart of the girl you desire. Watch as she slowly falls deeper and deeper in love, and unlock all her CGs. Go shopping, to the beach, on dates and into the midst of the battlefield. A romantic comedy set in a fictional version of WW2!"

Over the Hills and Far Away - by WarGirl Games

"The War of 1812. The Northwest Frontier. William Aubrey, a rogue redcoat of the once-glorious 41st Regiment of Foot, is on the run. Wounded and tired, he seeks shelter during a thunderstorm inside an abandoned barn. But when he gets there, he finds he’s not alone. A young Shawnee girl, named Mai, is hiding from the rain too. Bleeding out and not wanting to brave the fierce winds outside, Aubrey decides to put up with her until the rains let up. Over the course of the story, the two of them get over their general anxiety and indifference for one another, slowly bonding to become friends. But will their friendship outlast the rains; when both return to the bloodshed and the outside world?"

You can find updates for both games or support the developers at their Patreon page.

Project Nimbus by GameCrafter Team

"Mother Earth used to be a caring, loving mother. We know she loved all of us. What do you think went through her mind when she bear witness of her child murdering each other and burning down their own houses?

The pain, the grief…. the insanity. The latter of which I think, is what finally happened to her.  "
- Anonymous, AD 2048

"The game is set in the late 21st century; decades after a great war devastated the Earth’s surface, making it unable to support human life. Mankind has escaped to the sky.

The world is divided into 3 factions; each possesses its own orbital elevator that feed energy to keep flying cities afloat.

We found ourselves trapped on our own planet. A handful of gigantic space elevators became our refuge. Great pillars hanging in a delicate balance from the heaven. We reform, rebuild, and re-purpose. We carved nations out of thin air.

Thus arrived; the age of sky. We thrive, even on the planet that no longer welcomes us."

You can find more details at their Kickstarter page.

(To all colleague devs - If there are any errors or anything which needs to be updated, let me know and I'll fix it right away.)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 02:18:56 am by Helrouis »
[email protected]InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline AkioKlaus

Re: Hyperspace Games Information
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 02:33:15 am »
Thanks for the summary!
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Jynx

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 11:51:16 am »
Thanks. Actually, I have a question - as stupid as it may sound, what is exactly Hyperspace? Is there a link between the developers of all those game, or did they just decide to set up a single forum to gather more people?

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 11:18:52 pm »
Thanks. Actually, I have a question - as stupid as it may sound, what is exactly Hyperspace? Is there a link between the developers of all those game, or did they just decide to set up a single forum to gather more people?

You know, that is a very good question.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 09:49:42 pm »
It's just a random name we've came up with when we were first making the forums.
[email protected]InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Shirley

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 08:34:56 am »
Thanks for this great new section Admin Kitty!

It's just a random name we've came up with when we were first making the forums.

Hell, I think it suits this place pretty well considering the games we have on here minus OTHAFA...
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Pal

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 06:36:08 pm »
And mld. :P

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 09:12:23 pm »
My games are an anomaly.

(Also I joined up second to last after the forum name was decided :P)
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 01:15:28 pm »
I'm new to the forum. I have been looking for an area to post some questions that are not specific to the models listed. Is there a general topics area?  Thanks.
There's a general chat located here where most non-specific sorts of topics can go. Have a nice time, hope to see you around the forum!