Author Topic: Strike Witches (Season 3)  (Read 13754 times)

Offline Shirley

Re: Strike Witches (Season 3)
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 04:51:27 pm »
...I only saw OVA 1 on Youtube....

WHERE DID YOU FIND IT???

OVA 2? I got it from some fansub site, but it's on youtube, too.

Yeah, I avoid watching things on Youtube. XD I prefer to torrent it.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 06:20:21 pm »
If you're looking for an anime the best place to start is nyaa.se, you can find most shows there. If not you may have to try google which can be difficult. I know I got my copy of Victory Arrow off of Nyaa though.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Shirley

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2015, 02:07:15 pm »
If you're looking for an anime the best place to start is nyaa.se, you can find most shows there. If not you may have to try google which can be difficult. I know I got my copy of Victory Arrow off of Nyaa though.

3 will be out soon.

Also, enjoy. I love this guy's art!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2015, 10:27:32 am »
I finally watched Operation Victory Arrow 3!

Nobody likes Perrine... She deserves more love.

Nipa's nipas :3

S3 when?

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015, 08:20:41 pm »

3 will be out soon.

I think saying S3 is coming out "soon" is a mistake, so far they've only said that S3 is being made, it could take another six months before we even hear about a release date.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Shirley

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2015, 05:42:23 pm »
I finally watched Operation Victory Arrow 3!

Nobody likes Perrine... She deserves more love.

Nipa's nipas :3

S3 when?

I have yet to watch OVA 3.

No one has ever liked Perrine.

3 will be out soon.

I think saying S3 is coming out "soon" is a mistake, so far they've only said that S3 is being made, it could take another six months before we even hear about a release date.

Any announcement is a good announcement.

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2016, 12:06:54 am »

Better Solution. You can stream and download.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 12:08:35 am by FALprofessional »

Offline Shirley

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2016, 06:10:15 am »

Better Solution. You can stream and download.

They updated the site....still, I prefer quality and non-strange formats than what they are currently providing.

That's good to know though when I don't wanna wait for a show to be subbed.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2016, 06:52:17 am »
New info! NEW INFO!
Now, this is still not fully confirmed, but I hope it is.

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2016, 09:38:44 pm »
I like the increased military focus, but I am sad that it is supposedly set in between season 1 and 2. I really wanted to see a continuation of the eastern campaign from the OVAs. Oh well. We'll see how much of this becomes reality. Still, we might be able to see some similar campaigns from previous episodes from different perspectives, so that seems cool.

*Found and watched promotional video*

Welp, from what I can tell, it apparently seems to be set on the eastern front. Nice! It's called Brave Witches. The Brave Witches of the 502nd Joint Fighter Wing. Those fan pictures are pretty darn accurate.

Promotional Video 1
Promotional Art
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:43:40 pm by FALprofessional »

Offline Shirley

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2016, 04:08:51 am »
I like the increased military focus, but I am sad that it is supposedly set in between season 1 and 2. I really wanted to see a continuation of the eastern campaign from the OVAs. Oh well. We'll see how much of this becomes reality. Still, we might be able to see some similar campaigns from previous episodes from different perspectives, so that seems cool.

*Found and watched promotional video*

Welp, from what I can tell, it apparently seems to be set on the eastern front. Nice! It's called Brave Witches. The Brave Witches of the 502nd Joint Fighter Wing. Those fan pictures are pretty darn accurate.

Promotional Video 1
Promotional Art

You found the stuff!! GOOD! I meant to post that sooner myself but my god, I'm busy as f**k!

GLAD SOMEONE ELSE IS FOLLOWING IT AS HARD AS ME!! THANK YOU FAL!!

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2016, 02:36:34 pm »
You found the stuff!! GOOD! I meant to post that sooner myself but my god, I'm busy as f**k!

Yeah, no problemo, man! I've always gots dah stuff. But, I'm not sure you are following it as hard as me, because I am following it pretty HARD. *wink, wink* 8)

I'll see myself out.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2016, 07:33:57 pm »

Yeah, no problemo, man! I've always gots dah stuff. But, I'm not sure you are following it as hard as me, because I am following it pretty HARD. *wink, wink* 8)

I'll see myself out.

Why leave?? MORE INFO HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO US!!

http://w-witch.jp/

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2016, 11:57:01 pm »
Why leave?? MORE INFO HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO US!!

http://w-witch.jp/

Oh, ho, ho, looks familiar.

Spoiler

Offline Shirley

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2016, 12:29:17 am »

Oh, ho, ho, looks familiar.

LOL! "Familiar".