Author Topic: SUMMER SALE: Sunrider Academy 40% off!  (Read 8622 times)

Offline Verthand

Re: SUMMER SALE: Sunrider Academy 40% off!
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2015, 12:59:19 am »
Can't complain I mean I played 8 hours the first two days that's more value than I normally get from a AAA game.

^ All this....gorgeous....

Later Geo became an even more SA hardcore gamer, asking us for all sorts of cheats and codes, until we gave him the source code of recruiting new club members and the schedule of all events to get Sola! Im sure he is going after the fap 999 times exercise 999 times achievement right now
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 01:01:55 am by Verthand »

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline John Titor

Re: SUMMER SALE: Sunrider Academy 40% off!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2015, 01:45:46 am »
Can't complain I mean I played 8 hours the first two days that's more value than I normally get from a AAA game.

^ All this....gorgeous....

Later Geo became an even more SA hardcore gamer, asking us for all sorts of cheats and codes, until we gave him the source code of recruiting new club members and the schedule of all events to get Sola!

Funny enough, you can find all that in the Steam community forum .

Im sure he is going after the fap 999 times exercise 999 times achievement right now

After exercising so many times the artwork would change to something closer to Stardust Crusaders: Jojo's bizarre adventure . I can already picture Pure Day:

"You expected love chocolates, but it was me, DIO!" *Dio steps out of the chocolate box and performs his steam roller move down the hallway*
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School