Author Topic: Character Side Missions  (Read 16062 times)

Offline saibotlieh

Re: Character Side Missions
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2016, 04:06:20 pm »
So, finally had time to play the game myself again and did some adjustments for the character missions. They should now appear at appropriate points in the story, but will therefore also not be available for a long time, so conduct them as soon as you can.  ;)

Further I fixed bigger problems with Asaga's and the Extra mission, smaller things with the other missions and added a bit more text to the intro of Sola's mission.

Enjoy!  :)

Offline The Bigfoot

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2016, 12:11:36 am »
So, finally had time to play the game myself again and did some adjustments for the character missions. They should now appear at appropriate points in the story, but will therefore also not be available for a long time, so conduct them as soon as you can.  ;)

Further I fixed bigger problems with Asaga's and the Extra mission, smaller things with the other missions and added a bit more text to the intro of Sola's mission.

Will check it (and the new one) as soon as possible! (I don't know when you set Asaga's mission, difficulty-wise it should probably be set half way through the next game!  ;D)
I make spaceships! - http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1366.0
Massive Modding tutorial here: http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1251.0
New Award: John Titor [Sep 17, 2015, 10:16:07 PM]:   BigFoot is the official Evil Genius fro mteh forum

Offline saibotlieh

« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2016, 01:28:44 am »
Is that mission so difficult? I always found all of them a bit too easy, but maybe I got it right with that one. Hope you'll enjoy the extra mission.

Also, thanks for putting up the links on the new forum.  :)

Offline saibotlieh

« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2016, 06:24:42 pm »
The side missions are now also available for The Bigfoot's "First Arrival and Mask of Arcadius
in Liberation Day" port
. I have updated the first post accordingly.

Offline LeFay

« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2017, 01:28:15 pm »
i am having this error with the side mission mods I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Mod_SL_SM_AsagaMission_LD_MoA.rpy", line 10, in script
    init 3 python: # init blocks run at the start of the game or on loading
  File "game/Mod_SL_SM_AsagaMission_LD_MoA.rpy", line 18, in <module>
    talk_buttons.append(["asa_location == None and MoACharacterMissionPossible('Asaga') and SL_SM_AsagaMission_Intro",'asa','bridge','SL_SM_AsagaMission_Intro'])
NameError: name 'talk_buttons' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Mod_SL_SM_AsagaMission_LD_MoA.rpy", line 10, in script
    init 3 python: # init blocks run at the start of the game or on loading
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sunrider\renpy\ast.py", line 785, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sunrider\renpy\python.py", line 1445, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Mod_SL_SM_AsagaMission_LD_MoA.rpy", line 18, in <module>
    talk_buttons.append(["asa_location == None and MoACharacterMissionPossible('Asaga') and SL_SM_AsagaMission_Intro",'asa','bridge','SL_SM_AsagaMission_Intro'])
NameError: name 'talk_buttons' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.3.404
Sunrider Mask of Arcadius  Beta 7.2

then this happens on LD
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name u'battle_start2' is defined twice, at game/Mod Framework File/ModFramework.rpy:1046 and game/Mod Framework File/Previous/ModFramework.rpy:1022.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sunrider Liberation Day\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 281, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sunrider Liberation Day\renpy\main.py", line 351, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sunrider Liberation Day\renpy\script.py", line 259, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sunrider Liberation Day\renpy\script.py", line 738, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sunrider Liberation Day\renpy\script.py", line 414, in finish_load
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name u'battle_start2' is defined twice, at game/Mod Framework File/ModFramework.rpy:1046 and game/Mod Framework File/Previous/ModFramework.rpy:1022.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.8.959

« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 01:35:03 pm by LeFay »