Author Topic: "Welcome to Research and Development!"  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Whalecow

"Welcome to Research and Development!"
« on: June 25, 2015, 01:52:50 am »
You find yourself at last passing through engineering and into the R+D lab, wondering why it took so long to get a bunch of computers operational.

Chigara: A-ah, h-hello sir or madam. Would you like a cupcake?

You actually think about this for a moment, but then remember why you're here in the first place. With a grin and raised eyebrow, you make your purpose known.

Chigara: Right, right. Bugs and fixes! U-uh, this entire forum section (whatever that is) is dedicated to those, and Master Codemander Endershadow will be working to make the game better (don't know what that means either) so please explain any issues within the section.

Finally done, Chigara places a hand on her forehead. Worried, you ask what's wrong.

Chigara: I-it's all this fourth-wall breaking... I don't think I'm supposed to be doing that. B-but don't worry, I'll be fine in a bit.

You decide to let her catch her breath and turn to a recently powered-on terminal. On the screen is a bolded and underlined statement: "Input bugs here". Right below it is a box awaiting input.
Inwhaleably yours,
Whalecow

Offline Endershadow

Re: "Welcome to Research and Development!"
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 02:07:16 am »
I'm still not sure how I feel about the the nickname "Master Codemander".

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 02:25:28 am »
can i get a free job

so codendershadow is in this, nice!
I'll try my best to help out! hopefully have time to actually test and feedback unlike sunrider academy.
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline wingsoflibertytwo

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 11:11:35 am »
Bugs? In a kinetic VN? Is that even possible? Unless by bugs one would mean "things one does not like/agree with". Then I'm sure we'll all have a lot to contribute.  :D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 11:13:12 am by wingsoflibertytwo »