Author Topic: The Messhall (AKA General Discussion)  (Read 6682 times)

Offline ShadowX

Re: The Messhall (AKA General Discussion)
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2015, 12:49:47 pm »
I'd probably help Chigara in engineering. And maybe see Claude for a "checkup" every now and then...

All we Ava and/or Chigara fans are immune, clearly.

Apparently I'm the exception.
Maybe just Ava fans then?
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Whalecow

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2015, 12:48:26 pm »
Hmm... But I am a Chigara AND an Ava fan. Funny story about that, actually. When I first started playing Sunrider, it was Chigara all the way, but then I saw Ava's potential in the finale of Mask of Arcadius. In the ADF roleplay, we developed her character a little and the result is quite lovely.
Inwhaleably yours,
Whalecow

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2015, 03:41:14 pm »
Hmm... But I am a Chigara AND an Ava fan. Funny story about that, actually. When I first started playing Sunrider, it was Chigara all the way, but then I saw Ava's potential in the finale of Mask of Arcadius. In the ADF roleplay, we developed her character a little and the result is quite lovely.
Hmm. I just played through Sunrider on VN mode the first time to see what it was like, so I didn't develop any attachments until the second time. I haven't read through the ADF thread. Would you recommend it?
Spoiler

Offline Shirley

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2015, 05:03:50 pm »
Hmm. I just played through Sunrider on VN mode the first time to see what it was like, so I didn't develop any attachments until the second time. I haven't read through the ADF thread. Would you recommend it?

He made the ADF thread....
No! Of course not! He hates the thread! -sarcasm-
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2015, 05:10:01 pm »

I know that. I meant would he recommend I read all of it.
Spoiler

Offline Whalecow

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2015, 12:26:35 am »
I highly recommend the story we came up with. Although a few of Astral's posts are really long and not really necessary towards the beginning. I definitely recommend it if you have a little time on your hands.
Inwhaleably yours,
Whalecow

Offline Void

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2015, 04:22:55 am »
I highly recommend the story we came up with. Although a few of Astral's posts are really long and not really necessary towards the beginning. I definitely recommend it if you have a little time on your hands.

Well, it should be a lot better now after the edits I did a month or so back, since info-dumps & unnecessary things are removed, also fixes of character portrayals.

The story starts to pick up after chapter 2, something akin to genre shift. At least, that's the way I see it after I re-read the whole thread again.

(yes, I actually re-read the entire thread. Not the first time I did so either. :P)

On another note, should that thread be moved to the subsection of Resonant Blade?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 04:24:48 am by Astral »
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2015, 01:55:39 pm »

Well, it should be a lot better now after the edits I did a month or so back, since info-dumps & unnecessary things are removed, also fixes of character portrayals.

The story starts to pick up after chapter 2, something akin to genre shift. At least, that's the way I see it after I re-read the whole thread again.

(yes, I actually re-read the entire thread. Not the first time I did so either. :P)

On another note, should that thread be moved to the subsection of Resonant Blade?
Well, that's good, because I'm starting to read it now.
It probably should be in Resonant Blade. or maybe Create n' Share?
Spoiler

Offline Whalecow

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2015, 04:54:15 pm »
If it ain't broke...
Inwhaleably yours,
Whalecow

Offline Shirley

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2015, 04:10:45 pm »
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"