Author Topic: Official Sunrider Model Data  (Read 6564 times)

Offline Samu-kun

Official Sunrider Model Data
« on: June 25, 2015, 10:41:54 pm »
I finally managed to organize the production folder into a somewhat sane structure for Liberation Day.

The Sunrider 3D model library is now publically accessible for modders.

Terms:
-The data can only be used for free mods. Contact me for paid mods.
-Everything provided as is, with no tech support. You're on your own. If something doesn't work, you have to fix it yourself. If you don't know how to do something, you have to figure it out yourself. Don't ask me.
-You need Google Drive and a crapton of free space. Luckily, Google offers 100 gigs for the cheap price of $2 a month! (I swear I am not an adbot)
-.skp files can be opened in Google Sketchup

Backgrounds: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B73UZr3RYAgJOWFIeTREdHI5blE&usp=sharing
Ryders: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B73UZr3RYAgJbTh1dTN1Vnd1TTA&usp=sharing
Ships: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B73UZr3RYAgJMjJTbWNjUUJab0U&usp=sharing

Character art data will come later... I still need to organize it.

Needless to say, this is only for high level modders only. Beginners should just rip assets from the game data with a .rpa extractor because that's easier.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:47:05 pm by Samu-kun »

Offline AkioKlaus

Re: Official Sunrider Model Data
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 10:49:59 pm »
kinda surprised to see that paid mod is an option if approved. Indeed bold!

well, ill let others make fun stuff with these :D
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 08:22:57 am »
*happy dance*
I've been dying for this. I promise to make cool things and in no way to use it as a diagram for building my own flying death machines.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 05:54:42 am »
THANK GOD! I AM LEARNING 3D RIGHT NOW! GONNA DO THINGS WITH MY KNOWLEDGE!

Edit:

Yes, I modified this...for a reason...

Spoiler

All my highest reactions

FIELD DAY!!

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 06:50:49 am by BITE ME UNIVERSE »
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Histidine

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 05:31:57 pm »
Not for use outside of Sunrider, I take it?

Offline Samu-kun

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 07:20:44 pm »
I don't really care as long as it's not paid, but I'm just gonna say it'll be weird to see the Black Jack in another universe, so I'm not sure what use they'll be.

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 07:43:49 pm »
I don't really care as long as it's not paid, but I'm just gonna say it'll be weird to see the Black Jack in another universe, so I'm not sure what use they'll be.

super robot wars.
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 07:48:11 pm »
I want to see this!

Offline Shirley

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 06:04:56 am »

.....star citizen....
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 06:32:07 am »
Now if only I knew how/if I could mod these into X3 *drools*
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2015, 07:39:10 pm »
This will be useful for the ADF game.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Shirley

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2015, 08:07:46 pm »
Some of these files, models, and data....just wow...

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 02:11:23 am »
Truly Gods are present in this thread.....

Offline Shirley

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 05:42:15 am »
Idk if any of you touched some of this stuff but the things I've seen....

Offline azure

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2015, 08:06:34 pm »
If anyone is curious, the models can be imported into a game engine.  The amount of polys makes it impractical to use without retopology though.