Author Topic: Sunrider Active Battle  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Shirley

Re: Sunrider Active Battle
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 06:03:45 pm »
Where is this stream?

I always post it in chat before it starts.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2015, 06:06:52 pm »
Where is this stream?

Ok. Around when does it start? So I can catch the link.
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Shirley

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2015, 06:34:16 pm »
Where is this stream?

Probably at 12.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2015, 06:57:36 pm »
Where is this stream?

Probably at 12.
What time zone? for me, it's past 12 already.
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Online Geocorn

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2015, 07:25:38 pm »
He's gmt -7 (pdt)

Offline CommissarZek

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2015, 08:48:48 pm »
Anyone else notice the middle guns are the ones that...stick out from the rest? :P
They all look uniform after movement so it's probably just perspective, unless you're talking about their extra rotation, which is solely to keep a gun on hostile ships until all guns are on it.

They are close, I didn't make it precise because I didn't want to spend the extra time to test an animation. Ehehe. But, when it comes to presentation, what's most important is how you SELL IT! I'll take this on right now!

I felt that shooting multiple different sections of a ship means they have to close/seal off multiple areas, instead of just one long section of the ship. 3 different hits in 3 different places menas 3 different decks they have to close off, instead of just 1 longer section of 1 deck.

GG.
[/qoute]

Yep, in any ship the main concern is keeping water/vacuum out, so sealing off as few sections as possible is the goal.  In a naval vessel, it's easy to close a single bulkhead against a leak than two, but it's not unheard of to close multiple bulkheads.  Of course, if multiple bulkheads are sealed, there's a good chance that section of the ship is inoperable for some time.