Author Topic: [Academy] Asaga Route Bug  (Read 2752 times)

Offline oceanguru

[Academy] Asaga Route Bug
« on: July 20, 2015, 10:37:35 pm »
I am experiencing a possible bug where Asaga's birthday event seems to trigger twice. It happens once before morning classes and again before afternoon classes. Subsequently, despite her affection being almost nine hearts, her route is not available.

I have the Steam version of the game, and I am running the uncensor patch. The only alteration I have done to the code other than the provided patch is to allow access to the dev console for stat alteration.

Offline Samu-kun

Re: [Academy] Asaga Route Bug
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 11:27:46 pm »
Damn, that bug took forever to discover. The event triggering twice is a bug, but harmless from a gameplay pov. Asaga's arc not triggering is intended because you missed a flag if the birthday triggers in the classroom.

Offline oceanguru

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 07:53:30 am »
Okay, what flag am I missing? Is it something I can set via the console? Because I unfortunately don't have any saves from more than a couple days before Asaga's birthday, and I really don't feel like going through the first three months again.

Also, I think I may have found another bug in the Sola route. The day after I start it there is a conversation with Ava checking on the swim team that I think based on the text should be in the swim team room (it mentions Sola swimming), but instead it is in the classroom.

Edit: Nevermind on the flag question; I got it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 08:00:59 am by oceanguru »

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 11:56:11 pm »
I also had a run where we had her birthday at the arcade and I also have her a present in class. I also have had a bug where I've been promoted twice to buy presents for the same girl, and money was deducted both times. I really can't say what the specific things that lead up to that. I think I only had it happen with Sola and Chigara

Offline Samu-kun

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 01:33:29 am »
All right, thanks. I'll see if there's time for some bug fixes.