Poll

Continue the Hot Seat?

Nope. Been slow.
2 (14.3%)
Sure, why not have another go at it.
3 (21.4%)
Sure, we just need to get more folks on the forum.
0 (0%)
That Revontulet guy sure is a swell dude 8)
9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: The 30 Question Hot Seat - Charles Flyingpad  (Read 223906 times)

Offline Arraxis

Re: The 30 Question Hot Seat - Arraxis
« Reply #1200 on: February 07, 2017, 12:47:20 pm »
Does that count as a question? Regardless, you count as an eldritch abomination. Gibbering and screaming is my response.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #1201 on: February 07, 2017, 04:43:26 pm »
Does that count as a question? Regardless, you count as an eldritch abomination. Gibbering and screaming is my response.

Too silly to count as a question :P
*try to come up with a question and fail, shall try and brainstorm more on it later*

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Jynx

« Reply #1202 on: February 07, 2017, 09:03:52 pm »
28) "War never changes" (Fallout) or "War has changed" (Old Solid Snake)?

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #1203 on: February 07, 2017, 11:06:06 pm »
29) If you could go back to one moment in history and witness it/cause it, what would that moment be? (To be clear, you aren't changing anything)
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Merne23

« Reply #1204 on: February 08, 2017, 01:53:32 am »
30) Do you currently have a boner?
A rather self-evident answer to this is stated earlier anyway...

30) Have you ever gone to a live event of some kind? (Concert, book signing, musical, etc.) If so, how many have you gone to? Did you enjoy them?

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA.  Elvis Strunk [Feb05, 2018, 01:31am]:   "Two Pilots and all the Eva just died." "Oh. ****." Revontulet [Feb05, 2018, 04:11pm]: That KOTATSU be miiine Deeox2 [Feb28, 18,12:53am]: I'm gonna give Bea a dong.
Choice Music: https://youtu.be/n55QVlBoDxI  https://youtu.be/PLEQGywWbV0  https://youtu.be/0-8gwx71B0U  https://youtu.be/kfgmMPke7_k  https://youtu.be/VhGp8Id0HRU

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #1205 on: February 08, 2017, 06:22:55 am »
31) Can I snuggle the fluffy tails?

*starts wondering whether it's his turn next, since according to first post he is after Arra*

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #1206 on: February 09, 2017, 11:36:18 am »
28) "War never changes" (Fallout) or "War has changed" (Old Solid Snake)?
The answer is too complicated for an absolute. The reasons for war are very much the same - power, ideology, profit - but the ways in which we fight it have definitely changed. Computers run almost everything, and crackers can shut down everything. Weapons which have the potential to wipe out all like for millennia exist. The public have more knowledge available to them than ever. Large scale, army vs army conflict is something that is very hard to imagine, replaced by air strikes, guerrilla operations, attacking soft targets, and trying to win over the mind of others.

29) If you could go back to one moment in history and witness it/cause it, what would that moment be? (To be clear, you aren't changing anything)
I wouldn't want to change anything, either. Well, scratch that - I would WANT to, but I wouldn't because that's just asking for weird stuff to happen. I'd rather go forward in time, despite my love of history. Anyway, something I would like to witness would be the Battle of Hastings. From a distance. With binoculars or a telescope. There's lots of things I'd like to see, and this might change, but a medieval conflict would certainly be interesting, if gruesome.

30) Have you ever gone to a live event of some kind? (Concert, book signing, musical, etc.) If so, how many have you gone to? Did you enjoy them?
I've gone to quite a few concerts and musicals, and I've enjoyed them. The Eminence Symphony Orchestra was a notable one for me because I got to get Yuki Kajiura's autograph. I've seen Dragonforce, Blind Guardian, The Drop Kick Murphys, and Lindsey Sterling live - my brother invited me along. I kind of regret not going to see Yanagi Nagi perform when she was here, but I didn't really know her at the time and I was tired after the convention. For performances, I've seen Les Miserables, The Pirates of Penzance, The Mikado, The Producers, Wicked, The Tempest, Guys and Dolls, The Sound of Music... possibly more, but I can't recall. One thing I attended that was pretty cool was a Game of Thrones talk at the Opera House, with George R. Martin, Lena Hedley, and Michelle Fairley answering questions and talking about the show and the books. Also seen a few stand-up comics, like Russell Peters and Trevor Noah. Would definitely like to see more.

Anyway, I think that's my turn finished! I think Meta's the next person, but he might be hiding behind his white flag. You can snuggle for 1 minute for Tanya the Evil.

Offline Revontulet

Re: The 30 Question Hot Seat - Meta
« Reply #1207 on: February 09, 2017, 02:48:57 pm »
* Revontulet appears on stage with a bow.

"Thanks Arra, i hope you had a good time!"

As Arra walks off stage...wait isnt that Arra still on the stage in the darkened background? How could Arra be in both places? As the stage lights up its become apparnt....it was an Arra shaped daki. And there, clutching onto it under the cargo net, is none other than Meta ~ clearly surrendered having been caught.

META, YOU ARE NOW IN THE HOT SEAT!
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline WeAreTheMeta

Re: The 30 Question Hot Seat - WeAreTheMeta
« Reply #1208 on: February 09, 2017, 04:29:56 pm »
Wait, you give me an Arra daki and let me seat on a seat hot from his fluffy tails?
I don't even need to surrender, it's more of a present than anything :P

Offline Merne23

« Reply #1209 on: February 09, 2017, 05:17:23 pm »
1. Starfighters or Mecha?

2. You must marry a forum member! Whom do you choose? (Fluffy tails may be attached at any time.)
2.5. Everyone is changed to your gender of choice! Does your pick change?

3. Why do you use an overblown caricature of standard French stereotypes as your online persona? As much as you may surrender, you also claim to be a "cheese eating surrender monkey", and sometimes it just feels really really forced.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA.  Elvis Strunk [Feb05, 2018, 01:31am]:   "Two Pilots and all the Eva just died." "Oh. ****." Revontulet [Feb05, 2018, 04:11pm]: That KOTATSU be miiine Deeox2 [Feb28, 18,12:53am]: I'm gonna give Bea a dong.
Choice Music: https://youtu.be/n55QVlBoDxI  https://youtu.be/PLEQGywWbV0  https://youtu.be/0-8gwx71B0U  https://youtu.be/kfgmMPke7_k  https://youtu.be/VhGp8Id0HRU

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #1210 on: February 09, 2017, 05:59:27 pm »
1. Starfighters or Mecha?

2. You must marry a forum member! Whom do you choose? (Fluffy tails may be attached at any time.)
2.5. Everyone is changed to your gender of choice! Does your pick change?

3. Why do you use an overblown caricature of standard French stereotypes as your online persona? As much as you may surrender, you also claim to be a "cheese eating surrender monkey", and sometimes it just feels really really forced.

Both are cool, and Mechas are harder to put into hard-sci-fi settings, but after all the awesome mecha action I got from watching anime my heart tends to go with mecha

As much as I bother Arra or (Bri)Dee with it, as far as (slightly more) serious marriage is concerned I'm much more torn...
Oh well, guess I'm still going with Arra, platonic relationship-which-is-more-like-friendship with a pretty nice guy is fine

I'm still going with Arra, platonic relationship-which-is-more-like-friendship with a pretty nice guy girl is fine

I tend a lot to auto-derision or overblown bragging. A big part of my humor revolve around it really. Also a way to get over the fact I am actually quite reserved when I don't know people. Speaking about me in a caricatural way one way or another is a way to close the gap I guess? Not sure if it's very useful for me to try to find the reason really. Anyway, while I already do it IRL it does tend to get even stronger when on the internet, that's just how I am.
Anyway, I also do it because I myself enjoy that role, and find all these stereotypes funny. Correction : I find most stereotypes funny and they also make up a big part of my humor, with people that understands and don't mind the outright silliness of my statements it goes well. With other who voices their dislike I try to keep it down.
Admittedly I sometimes have trouble to understand if I should be offended to some things or not, for while I don't believe myself in most stereotypes I use as joke, some people does believe them, which can be quite awkward when I start a debate with something I intended to be a joke.
Evidently, these drawbacks aren't enough to make me change my humor

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #1211 on: February 09, 2017, 09:16:25 pm »
4. Have you ever been abroad?

5. If so, where was the best place you went? If not, where do you want to go?

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #1212 on: February 09, 2017, 10:10:37 pm »
6) Whats up with the spider thing? Can you explain what you find attractive about it?

7) You have made it clear you are into femdom. Is this with or without...toys? :P How did you know this was a thing for you?

8) Alas, you've been tricked to go alone to meet a loli who youve 'met' off the internet to her house at night. Other than see Chris Matthews and going to jail, what do you surmise will be the likely result of this action?

Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #1213 on: February 10, 2017, 12:02:37 am »
Spider? I thought he was an octoweasel

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #1214 on: February 10, 2017, 08:03:39 am »
4. Have you ever been abroad?

5. If so, where was the best place you went? If not, where do you want to go?

Well, not counting the one day trip on which I didn't even spoke to the people of the country (mall in Spain, pool in Germany, both place had as much French as the respective inhabitant BTW) I went twice to the UK during school trip (each were 1 week long), where I visited London and Oxford, along with another city but I forgot the name, but there was a castle belonging to the royal family which was also part museum or something, meaning we could visit!(best indication of where we went ever). Oxford was more interesting because we were more free when we went there, and visiting the school over there was good too. I've also been a week in Poland, where unlike for the UK trip instead of being with a few other French in the same place, I was with a Polish speaking English because of a partnership between our school 'European section' and his Polish high-school. Of all the trip, it was also the one we were the more free, since we were with our Polish host when they didn't have class, instead of being with teachers all the time.

While so far the best trip I had was the one to Poland, I'm taking off to South Korea on the 19 with my mum, to meet my brother who is studying there this year. So, I expect it to be great, since it'll also be my first time really going somewhere without it being with school :P
And eventually, I've always been interested in Australia against my common sense telling me I would surely don't like how hot it is, so that's also a place I want to go.

6) Whats up with the spider thing? Can you explain what you find attractive about it?

7) You have made it clear you are into femdom. Is this with or without...toys? :P How did you know this was a thing for you?

8. Alas, you've been tricked to go alone to meet a loli who youve 'met' off the internet to her house at night. Other than see Chris Matthews and going to jail, what do you surmise will be the likely result of this action?

I can't answer what I myself don't know! I'm more of the kind to kill any spider I spot in my house, while I'm completely afraid every time I take a spiderweb to the face that the spider might have been on it and is now crawling somewhere on my clothes. But I love how spider-girls look in anime (even the spider part to my greatest confusion) and since they are often presented as femdom-ish...

Without! Totally and definitely without!
As for how, I should make clear I never had an actual relationship, so the only indication I have...well, I guess I don't have to actually spell the source for everyone to understand, so I won't bother to protect the prudest of you :P
But as it's what excite me the most and I'm too reserved and lacking in self-confidence to seriously (as opposed to jokingly, where I tend to be in some way the opposite of what I really am) take the lead.

Wait, what? Am I a sexual predator in your mind? And what do you mean 'tricked'? I mean, I guess when a loli and a stranger met by internet the loli is most likely the tricked one. Well, except if you're in a femdom doujin. (Wait, did I just give the source I tried to keep silent earlier?)
So, let's go the femdom doujin route, where I will end up happy as a lolicon in a femdom relationship with some vampire/demon/ghost/anything that makes logical the fact that a loli would be the one tricking me.
Or it'll be a succubus and I'll be sucked out of my life eventually, but I guess I'll die happy at the very less so... jackpot in both case?