Poll

Continue the Hot Seat?

Nope. Been slow.
2 (14.3%)
Sure, why not have another go at it.
3 (21.4%)
Sure, we just need to get more folks on the forum.
0 (0%)
That Revontulet guy sure is a swell dude 8)
9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: The 30 Question Hot Seat - Charles Flyingpad  (Read 225133 times)

Offline Revontulet

Re: The 30 Question Hot Seat - WeAreTheMeta
« Reply #1215 on: February 15, 2017, 03:48:31 am »
9.  What is your preferred sex toy, and why? :P Do you owe any?

10.  If you were to get a dakimakura of one of the rpg character on this forum, who would it be of?  What about them do you like?

11.  You've mentioned before that you were considering a degree in informatics.  What specific sub-set of the field are you interested and want to pursue? What lead you to this decision.
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #1216 on: February 15, 2017, 04:04:56 am »
I'm so jealous going to Korea!

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #1217 on: February 15, 2017, 04:43:03 pm »
I'm so jealous going to Korea!

9.  What is your preferred sex toy, and why? :P Do you owe any?

10.  If you were to get a dakimakura of one of the rpg character on this forum, who would it be of?  What about them do you like?

11.  You've mentioned before that you were considering a degree in informatics.  What specific sub-set of the field are you interested and want to pursue? What lead you to this decision.

Someone other than him please ask questions, save me!

I don't have any, so it's hard to say which is my favorite...I mean I never even looked for one, so I don't even now what actually exist, even less why I would like them over the others...
So...I don't know if it really work as an answer so if you really wish so I'll try and take a look, but I doubt you'll get a really convincing answer either way

Cordelia, then use her as punching ball. VENGEANCE FOR JANE!
If I'm allowed to, probably Jane, because as I actually made her it's the one I know the most which help having her act in lewd fantasies, and I obviously gave her an appearance I liked.
If I have to take someone not belonging to me, would be Maho, while *not knowing kind euphemism for "stupidly obvious to the suffering of best girl at the hand(literally) of evil incarnate" I'll just leave that blank* she's funny and kind, and I quite like the art of her~

While it will still depend on how it ends up being once I actually start learning what I will specifically have to do in each sub-set, given I'll probably go with the one I like the most/I'm the better at, I'm the most interested in what's relative to information system.
As for why I want to go in that field, hard to say. It's not like one day I was like 'I wanna do that!' but more that since I spent a lot of time on my computer, and happened to like and be good at the classes necessary for it, it came in a kinda obvious way to me. So, less than me choosing to work into informatics, it's more like I just never saw myself doing anything else. The fact that my brother, who is like me in many way, went to an informatic school and is loving it while being the best of his school probably helped me to make my decision too.

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #1218 on: February 19, 2017, 08:37:49 am »
I gots a weird question or two to save you from the Rev~

Kinda wish I'd thought of this in time to ask Arra now

12: If you had to take a shot at roleplaying the other maids in MRPG, which ones do you think you could handle best? Which ones would you enjoy? Are there are you feel you could improve on by adding your own flair? Lastly, are there any you'd just be completely silly with, out of comedy, spite, or for the sheer sake of wanting to try something different?

Another question!

13: If you were forced to switch which game each of your roleplay characters have been in, but you could choose their new locations (albeit, limited only to roleplays here), which character would you place where, and why?

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #1219 on: February 27, 2017, 05:53:53 pm »
Hmmm...i hear silence in the audience which means.....its my turn again to ask questions! 8)

14:
If you had your own Sanic character, what animal would they be?

15:
With the power of the forum invested in my wooden oatmeal spoon, I will make your dreams come true and transform you. If you could be turned into a brony, furry, plushie, or neckbeard, which would you choose and why?

16:
What led you this forum initially? What about it made you want to stay?
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #1220 on: February 27, 2017, 06:58:54 pm »
Hey don't blame the audience on Meta's silence. I think he was intentionally not answering questions to bait you into asking more lol

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #1221 on: February 28, 2017, 12:35:27 am »
Hey don't blame the audience on Meta's silence. I think he was intentionally not answering questions to bait you into asking more lol

It's just a bother to make big post on phone, so I'll answer once I have the time

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #1222 on: February 28, 2017, 06:53:55 pm »
17) Your English has improved since you've been on the forum, are you studying it in school or have you been studying in your free time?
18) Related to the last question, do you speak or read any other languages besides English and French?
18.5) Is there a language you would like to learn?

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #1223 on: February 28, 2017, 07:33:32 pm »
19) The major world governments ignore the will of the people; net neutrality dies and the web becomes limited, censored, and ceases to be a safehaven for free thought. Online retailers such as Steam, Amazon, and MangaGamer, and more are shutdown, leaving game enthusiasts the world over without ways to access their favorite content. One day you find a device that can bypass the oppresive online restrictions, but every hour you spend using it take half an hour off your life expectancy. If it is learned by the government that you are using the device, you will be executed. How do you proceed?

20) A literary genie appears and offers to grant you the ability to write great masterpieces, but to do so, your favorite writer loses their creative abilities. Do you accept? If so, who loses their creativity as a result?
20.5) Instead of gaining complete literary mastery, you instead would be granted complete fluency in any languages you already understand, complete with cultural understanding of the places they are most common. In exchange, your ability to connect to the forum becomes too unstable to be able to write RP posts. Do you accept?
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #1224 on: March 01, 2017, 02:12:22 am »
21. A new study in the New England journal of medicine has attempted to determine what makes things 'French', and after DNA, social, and psychological analysis made a deterministic assessment that it is due to a suspetibility to a certain painful disease. So this leaves me to ask, if you had to choose one disease to suffer from the rest of your life, which one of the following would it be: lifetime incontinence, Stendhal Syndrome, Cotard's Syndrome,  or Aquagenic Urticaria? Why?

22. Bam~ using the powers of the forum, you've been magically transported into the anime series of your choice. Oh...and I forgot to mention, the new series writer is none other than George R R Martin.What do you choose and what do you plan to change...before your time..if up?

23. Alas, I missed this opportunity during Valentine's Day...You've called Dee, the forum's Resident Prude-in-Chief your 'BriDee'. How did you propose and declare your eternal love? Please tell us with detail your passionate love story.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 02:16:27 am by Revontulet »

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #1225 on: March 06, 2017, 05:57:50 pm »
24. How was South Korea??

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #1226 on: March 07, 2017, 05:10:58 pm »
I gots a weird question or two to save you from the Rev~

Kinda wish I'd thought of this in time to ask Arra now

12: If you had to take a shot at roleplaying the other maids in MRPG, which ones do you think you could handle best? Which ones would you enjoy? Are there are you feel you could improve on by adding your own flair? Lastly, are there any you'd just be completely silly with, out of comedy, spite, or for the sheer sake of wanting to try something different?

Another question!

13: If you were forced to switch which game each of your roleplay characters have been in, but you could choose their new locations (albeit, limited only to roleplays here), which character would you place where, and why?

12/ Will be hard to answer this one, for I mostly (if not only) read post of maid that interacted with Jane. As such, the only maid I really know apart from her are Maho, Cordelia and Pluto.
Out of those three, without my lack of self-confidence urging me to say I can't rp any of them, I would say Maho would be the one I could rp the most (While still adding I don't think I can rp her anyway)
As for enjoying, after talking with Arra about how Cordelia think I guess it could be fun to try and rp her, trying to think like she does.
As for making better, I don't think I can. Not only lack of confidence here, just that if I were to change them by adding something, I feel as if that wouldn't be them anymore. If I rp a char but modify them, I would tend to think that I'm not actually rping them, which would kinda ruin the point.
Also why I don't think I can rp any char other than mine, I lack the confidence that I would manage to write them, and recognize it as being them, not something similar I made up.
As to being completely silly, see my last point. Although I guess if there was some kind of non-canon in which it's the whole point it could be fun.
Yandere Jane. Bullied crybaby Cordi. Super-serious Maho. Genki Pluto. So many possibilities!

13/So...I have two real rp char : Jane and Mathis.
Jane would totally go AdEva, since I'm already thinking of making AdEva Jane anyway, the why being to have plugsuit Jane art I already see how I would rp her in it.
As for Mathis...Maybe MaidRp? He couldn't be a maid of course, (or maybe he actually could? Can't wait to see Maho's reaction) but I guess he could have a role similar to MaidRp Steiner

Hmmm...i hear silence in the audience which means.....its my turn again to ask questions! 8)

14:
If you had your own Sanic character, what animal would they be?

15:
With the power of the forum invested in my wooden oatmeal spoon, I will make your dreams come true and transform you. If you could be turned into a brony, furry, plushie, or neckbeard, which would you choose and why?

16:
What led you this forum initially? What about it made you want to stay?

14/ Octoweasel of course. Or fox, because fluffy tails.

15/  By brony I'll take it you mean those silly people grown people watching a little girl show called My Little Pony?
Well...Since I'm actually two season late, I'll be a brony. Magically being able to instantly watch those two would be great~ Thanks great Rev!

16/Steam recommended Sunrider to me. Since it was free, I was like 'Why not?' and I absolutely loved it. At first went to the forum to see what was said on the sunrider part, then made an account a few months later (account from January 2015, while I believe I discovered Sunrider in October 2014) to participate in polls, that kind of thing, didn't post much.
Then, because of the commbox I was lurking quite a lot, was good for my English after all. Finally, by June as the Summer holidays drew near and I had less work, I had a lot more free time, I lurked more, and I started speaking to people. Eventually finally read the thing said in the general section, saw the at the time alive rp thread and started participating.
I believe soon after the first mafias started happening (maybe Sunrider was even before I completely stop lurking, too lazy to look it up) and with all these thing + the fact I was knew talking to people on the commbox I ended up spending all my ime here.

17) Your English has improved since you've been on the forum, are you studying it in school or have you been studying in your free time?
18) Related to the last question, do you speak or read any other languages besides English and French?
18.5) Is there a language you would like to learn?

17/ I'm studying it in school, but really the forum itself is one of the biggest reason of me getting better. That and 'studying in my free time' in the form of reading light novel, anime sub, and visual novel in English. I mean, before I discovered the forum I had already read Fate Stay/night, so I'm pretty sure I was already mostly fine in term of understanding. As for writing, being here on the forum and actually writing is the best way to learn to write another language.

18/ I'm supposed to know Spanish...But really, while I can try and understand the idea of a text from the words I know, I'm unable to really express myself in Spanish.

18.5/ Chinese, Japanese and Russian. Probably going to learn only Chinese in the end though :P

19) The major world governments ignore the will of the people; net neutrality dies and the web becomes limited, censored, and ceases to be a safehaven for free thought. Online retailers such as Steam, Amazon, and MangaGamer, and more are shutdown, leaving game enthusiasts the world over without ways to access their favorite content. One day you find a device that can bypass the oppresive online restrictions, but every hour you spend using it take half an hour off your life expectancy. If it is learned by the government that you are using the device, you will be executed. How do you proceed?

20) A literary genie appears and offers to grant you the ability to write great masterpieces, but to do so, your favorite writer loses their creative abilities. Do you accept? If so, who loses their creativity as a result?
20.5) Instead of gaining complete literary mastery, you instead would be granted complete fluency in any languages you already understand, complete with cultural understanding of the places they are most common. In exchange, your ability to connect to the forum becomes too unstable to be able to write RP posts. Do you accept?

19/ Meh, life expectancy is too good to throw away. Just hide the device and hope very hard it's not found by anyone.

20/ I don't. As much as I would like to be able to write great masterpiece, preventing my favorite writer from writing mean I can't read my favorite things. And that's bad. And as for who it's a tie between Rick Riordan (who admittedly I wouldn't mind if he couldn't write anymore, since he finished the series from him I'm reading) and the guy who writes the LN Overlord, don't know his name

20.5/ The only language I understand apart from French is English, and I'm already pretty much fluent enough to my taste, just need to work on how I speak it and all but nothing to abandon Rp over.

21. A new study in the New England journal of medicine has attempted to determine what makes things 'French', and after DNA, social, and psychological analysis made a deterministic assessment that it is due to a suspetibility to a certain painful disease. So this leaves me to ask, if you had to choose one disease to suffer from the rest of your life, which one of the following would it be: lifetime incontinence, Stendhal Syndrome, Cotard's Syndrome,  or Aquagenic Urticaria? Why?

22. Bam~ using the powers of the forum, you've been magically transported into the anime series of your choice. Oh...and I forgot to mention, the new series writer is none other than George R R Martin.What do you choose and what do you plan to change...before your time..if up?

23. Alas, I missed this opportunity during Valentine's Day...You've called Dee, the forum's Resident Prude-in-Chief your 'BriDee'. How did you propose and declare your eternal love? Please tell us with detail your passionate love story.

21/ Sthendal syndrom, as long as I don't go to museum I'm fine~

22/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Since I'm a man, I'm assured that I'm basically not appearing, and with all the death there are already the story will be mostly the same anyway. Just need to hope not to be killed by a witch if I end up in it before Madoka's ascension, and hoping very hard to be in it after Homura's god, since there she is almighty and Madoka wouldn't want to see people die, so she will not let George kill everyone~

23/ Don't exactly remember, but I believe it was him who jokingly said he loved me. I hurriedly married him before he knew what had happened to him!

24. How was South Korea??

24/ It was good. Food is good and cheap (my stinginess is pleased!), for example one evening we had enough to eat and be full for 3 person for only 20€, while 10€ for one person is basically cheap when eating outside in France, all that while drinks were illimited for no additional price (there was Korean sprite, Pineapple Fanta which is very good, and Coke)
We saw the three major cities, Seoul, the capital in the north (of SK, not of just Korea), Busan, in the south, and Daegu, to the north of Busan. In two weeks we walked in a big metropolis, in a traditional village, in Mountain with snow, and on the beach. While eating something different at almost every meal. If that's not discovering things, I dunno what that is.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #1227 on: March 29, 2017, 11:20:49 pm »
25, do you have a figure collection yet?

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #1228 on: March 29, 2017, 11:27:49 pm »
26. In reference to Geo's Question: If yes, do you have a favourite? If not, Do you plan on ever getting any?

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #1229 on: April 15, 2017, 10:53:04 pm »
27. Your spam comment made me wonder, what are your plans after you finish your baccalauréat?