Author Topic: Time to see what WS sees in all of you....  (Read 4338 times)

Offline Revontulet

Re: Time to see what WS sees in all of you....
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 03:30:42 am »
Hi GreyCat, again welcome aboard. Theres really no point in describing this place since Im sure Wooly has given you the run down. We are all a good crowd, so more the merrier in our mafia slaughter eh?

Btw, as Y Buy above mentioned the Hot Seat, take a look here :
http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1415.0
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2015, 04:54:01 pm »
Welcome!

Wooly has spoken a lot of you, actually. In all cases good, so I really can only welcome you and hope you enjoy yourself.

About mafia, I think we're all vastly innocent in this forum. I thought I learned a thing or two, but then I've just died on my first night. In all cases, while there's very few moderation (the rules are fairly lax), is rare for people to even get into fights, so I think we can assure you that at least the hurling insults parts will not be there. Hope you can enjoy yourself.

Oh, and with you here, wooly will now probably have to chose his words more carefully, which is always fun when he unavoidably slips up. Hard to pledge allegiance to your 2D BDSM waifu with your fiancée on the forum... 

EDIT: I aforgot, there's the novelization of Sunrider. Did you help wooly with it or have read it? In all cases, I think it's fairly good, and undoubtedly your feedback will probably help him a lot more than ours.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:56:25 pm by Marx-93 »
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Jynx

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2015, 08:53:52 am »
Well, hello.

Since as always I come late, I find that I have nothing more to say. People might be a bit strange here; you might know that this place is nicknamed "Wooly's sanatorium"; we don't usually bite, though.

About Mafia, well. I've yet to see insults - luckily. And it's usually a lot of fun, even if I fear I'm an absolutely terrible player  :D

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2015, 08:59:53 am »
Hello there! Have a seat. An automated robot will be around shortly with tea and scones. It's payday this week so he's working extra hard.

I'm still new to this place myself, but from what I've experienced everyone here (including wooly) is great fun to talk to, and I can't imagine any major insulting breaking out. So woo-hoo for that at least!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2015, 10:52:01 am »
Hello wooly's bride groom, hope you will enjoy the forum!

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline GreyCat

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2015, 01:15:08 pm »
Hi GreyCat, again welcome aboard. Theres really no point in describing this place since Im sure Wooly has given you the run down. We are all a good crowd, so more the merrier in our mafia slaughter eh?

Btw, as Y Buy above mentioned the Hot Seat, take a look here :
http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1415.0

Thanks for the link, I will check it out! I don't mind signing up for it either... AFTER i see what Wooly has dared to reveal...  ;)

Updated: September 02, 2015, 01:22:43 pm
Welcome!

Wooly has spoken a lot of you, actually. In all cases good, so I really can only welcome you and hope you enjoy yourself.

About mafia, I think we're all vastly innocent in this forum. I thought I learned a thing or two, but then I've just died on my first night. In all cases, while there's very few moderation (the rules are fairly lax), is rare for people to even get into fights, so I think we can assure you that at least the hurling insults parts will not be there. Hope you can enjoy yourself.

Oh, and with you here, wooly will now probably have to chose his words more carefully, which is always fun when he unavoidably slips up. Hard to pledge allegiance to your 2D BDSM waifu with your fiancée on the forum... 

EDIT: I aforgot, there's the novelization of Sunrider. Did you help wooly with it or have read it? In all cases, I think it's fairly good, and undoubtedly your feedback will probably help him a lot more than ours.

I see, I see, the more I read the more information is revealed... MWAHHAHHAHHAA! So Wooly has pledged allegiance to his 2D waifu... I shall have to remember that for later ;D
Also, Wooly's novelization is entirely his work. I haven't read it yet, though I heard he got good reviews here. At first I didn't even know about it... or any other novelizations he has done in the past, though I do believe that this is the first project he actually completed. In fact, Wooly basically kept his writing a secret for 7/8 years we've been together... which I thought was kind of cute... Maybe Wooly is also secretly Batman  ;D
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:22:43 pm by GreyCat »

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2015, 01:29:17 pm »
Well I'm more likely to be Batman than Whalecow at any rate...

Offline John Titor

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2015, 02:46:53 pm »
Welcome!!!

We are all mostly sane and nice here. The cushioned walls and the armless jackets are just to fit the mood.  And disregard the facemasks, its simply because we're celebrating Halloween, and this years theme was Hannibal, not the one with the elephants, the other one.

Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2015, 12:37:16 am »
Hello, friend. Welcome to the forum. Anyone Wooly likes so much must be the sort of person I'll get along with. I hope you have a good time around here, Mafia-wise or otherwise. I think, at the least, you won't suffer the same experience as last time. While most people here are rather immature, myself not excluded, we tend to mostly be polite. Have a good time, get to know everyone better, and be sure to tease Wooly as much as you please. Also, your avatar is adorable.

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2015, 09:37:18 pm »
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy this place as much as Wooly.

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2015, 10:18:42 pm »
Well I'm more likely to be Batman than Whalecow at any rate...
Whalecow, the trigger-happy Batman!
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Shirley

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2015, 07:00:59 am »
H-hello Graycat....

I....I am BITE ME UNIVERSE...I am the Universe.....welcome to the forums...

Feel f-free to be yourself at all t-times...and ha-ave fun...

Spoiler

WOOLY!! CAN I TEST HER?!?! CAN I ASK HER THINGS AND SHIT??

Spoiler
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2015, 10:50:07 pm »
Welcome to the forums!

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death