Author Topic: CLG beat TSM in the NA LCS WOOO!!! - Hi everyone?  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Jynx

Re: CLG beat TSM in the NA LCS WOOO!!! - Hi everyone?
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 10:04:31 am »
Hello, new person. Nice to meet you.

Don't worry. Around here people are nice, even if a bit strange. Don't worry, they don't mean any harm. Remember that when you will find yourself subject of wooly's experiment...

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 12:14:29 pm »
Oh good, you provided us with an intro topic. Good man. Once again, welcome to the forums.

Offline Verthand

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 04:25:37 pm »
Alredy met u in commbox but welcome again

And wow so many military guys around here. I think we have at least 3/4 in our small community?

U work in a carrier? Must be cool. Which one is that?

Useful topics for newcomers:

Forum Stats/Community based moderation:
http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Playing with fonts and codes:
http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1403.msg48549#msg48549

Hope to see u around again

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Hikaru

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 04:57:01 pm »
Greetings.

Offline HYuy

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 09:30:20 pm »
And wow so many military guys around here. I think we have at least 3/4 in our small community?

U work in a carrier? Must be cool. Which one is that?

I don't actually work in a carrier, I just thought it was a fitting image to say hello with. I'm currently training for the maritime aircraft track, so I'll either go P-8's or P-3's. Both are pretty cool to me. And thanks for the tips!

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 10:48:40 pm »
Welcome to the forums!

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death