Author Topic: Goodies  (Read 14631 times)

Offline DesertFox

Re: Goodies
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2014, 11:55:16 pm »
Hey hey hey!

So it's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd give you guys a wallpaper to kick things off! Throughout the game, Zhukov gets made fun of for having big...uh, well...big thingies... To that end, I've made a fun little wallpaper showing her dilemma.

I promise to post more updates on all channels in future, I've just been working towards a demo with a working battle engine and completed assets so it's taking up some time.

Please don't bully the Zhukov!
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2014, 01:48:17 am »
Poor Zhukov. And here I was thinking it was those with small breasts that get teased a lot.

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2014, 03:20:38 pm »
I'm sorry but "Hammy Mammies" gets me every time.  ;D
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 04:13:43 pm »
Thats sad. I don't think I can support her though. My wallpapers are trying to stay kid safe.

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2014, 06:14:20 pm »
I'm sorry but "Hammy Mammies" gets me every time.  ;D
A personal favorite :)
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 02:49:02 am »
Lord Gorchnik says this might be the first time seeing an anime girl get flustered about having hammy mammies.

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 04:28:35 am »
Anime girls get flustered about anything to do with their appearance. I think a wise man/woman once said, "a girl will always hate at least 1 thing about herself."

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 04:48:26 am »
As a man who hates his nose, I can assure you. It's not just girls.

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2014, 08:04:59 am »
You mentioned noses, and now I can't stop noticing how noses in many anime are almost non-existent compared to other... features. I think if there was something that I hate about myself, its less my looks and more my crippling laziness. Of course, I'm quite energetic when it comes to things I enjoy. It's just that nobody will ever pay you to GM a roleplay unless you made the dam thing.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2014, 02:06:12 pm »
You mentioned noses, and now I can't stop noticing how noses in many anime are almost non-existent compared to other... features. I think if there was something that I hate about myself, its less my looks and more my crippling laziness. Of course, I'm quite energetic when it comes to things I enjoy. It's just that nobody will ever pay you to GM a roleplay unless you made the dam thing.

The problem with laziness and the activities you humans "enjoy" is that a certain piece of furniture is required for many of them.are the ones that require the least amount of effort.

Sit on the couch and watch Netflix
Sit on the couch and watch the ball game
Sit on the couch and play video games
Sit on the couch and read a book
Sit on the couch and pet the cat/dog/gerbil/platapus
Sit on the couch and take a nap

.....Hrmmmm, there seems to be a trend here but Gorchnik can't quite put finger on it.

Strive to be more like Gorchnik!  Go out and conquer a galaxy or two!  That will shaken things up!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 03:21:19 am by Lord Gorchnik »

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2014, 03:27:54 pm »
I detest couches. Armchairs are much better.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2014, 06:09:05 pm »
Bah, you've got it all wrong! Nobody sits anymore. We're all about standing on furniture now. And when was the last time anybody used a couch? Obviously, the staple of every family is the nightstand.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2014, 06:46:16 pm »
I detest couches. Armchairs are much better.

But not just any armchair, it has to be able to spin as well.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2014, 03:21:50 am »
Gorchnik owns three Laz-E-Boys himself!

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2014, 11:39:50 am »
A bit late to the game but here are some forum avatars for anyone and everyone to use, featuring chibi versions of Hitora, Churchill, Cyrano, Starin, Zhukov and Rinni!
DesertFox
WarGirl Games