Author Topic: Goodies  (Read 15026 times)

Offline DesertFox

Re: Goodies
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2014, 01:35:32 pm »
A fun picture of Starin in a onesie going 'rawr'!
Credit goes to piichimi

It's so cute!
Zhukov: It's time for bed m'lady.
Starin: Five more minutes, I'm almost finished purging endershadow and their family.
Zhukov: No, it's time for bed.
Starin: B-But...
Zhukov: No buts.
Starin: Geez... I know! I'm a bear and bears don't have bedtimes!
Zhukov: No, but they do hibernate for Winter. Now come on.
*Zhukov picks up Starin under her arm*
Starin: Wah! Put me down!
Zhukov: Off to the land of nod.
Starin: Damn you! I'll have you shot for this!
Zhukov: I thought you were being a bear.
Starin: Grrr... Rawr!
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2014, 02:12:08 pm »
She's so cute!
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2014, 10:59:05 pm »
Credit goes to piichimi

It's so cute!
Starin: Five more minutes, I'm almost finished purging endershadow and their family.

Death was worth it.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Pal

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2014, 01:35:04 am »
Cute.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline ziggawatts

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2014, 03:45:51 am »
Credit goes to piichimi

It's so cute!

More evidence that Zhukov is great.

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2014, 08:23:09 am »
Zhukov so calm when dealing with Starin. Now I'm imagining all of the characters being in kindergarten and Zhukov as their teacher.

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2014, 12:01:42 am »
Zhukov so calm when dealing with Starin. Now I'm imagining all of the characters being in kindergarten and Zhukov as their teacher.
Zhukov and Monty would be scary parents.
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Pal

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2014, 06:42:40 pm »
Donitz as principle?

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2014, 09:12:04 pm »
Donitz as principle?
Goebbels as older girl in middle school, Goring as her delinquent friend, both volunteer at the kindergarten to help out.

This could legitimately become like Muppet Babies.
Dictator Babies.
My Even Littler Dictator.
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Void

« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2014, 05:21:24 am »
Donitz as principle?
Goebbels as older girl in middle school, Goring as her delinquent friend, both volunteer at the kindergarten to help out.

Dictator Babies.

This is starting to sound like Sunrider Academy spin-off, only with My Little Dictator. ;D

Hmm... that's actually an interesting idea. Any chance there'll be a fandisc after the main game is complete? I know this is too soon/just my weird suggestion, but still... :P
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Pal

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2014, 09:32:32 pm »
Donitz as principle?

Dictator Babies.
And now we know what MELD from xcom is. *nods sagely*

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2014, 10:08:04 pm »
Donitz as principle?

Dictator Babies.
And now we know what MELD from xcom is. *nods sagely*

MELD changed everything.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2014, 12:17:17 am »
My Even Littler Dictator is so damn adorable... I wonder if Hitora would be trying to take everyone else's building blocks so that she can build something she thinks is really amazing.

Offline Pal

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2014, 08:33:23 am »
Kindergarten mld? XD

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2014, 10:16:19 pm »
My Even Littler Dictator is so damn adorable... I wonder if Hitora would be trying to take everyone else's building blocks so that she can build something she thinks is really amazing.
Hitora is leader of the group, a bit jealous and often steals other people's building blocks. Starin is the littlest, usually fights for control of the group and always carrys her teddy wherever she goes. Churchill is the clever one in the group, and enjoys having tea-time with her dolls. Cyrano is the tomboy, and insists on getting muddy and doing reckless things. And you have Rinni, the crybaby who trips up a lot, who goes along with everyone's plans.
Together they are the Dictator babies, off to have fun imaginative, adventures at their daycare!

Their daycare teacher Zhukov usually has to stop them from getting into trouble. Principal Donitz is determined to run a good school and improve their rankings among other daycares. Goring and Goebbels, two local middleschoolers, volunteer at the daycare and sometimes help the babies have adventures.

You also have:

Empress Hirohito (Showa), the daughter of a rich family and a polite, posh transfer student.
Monty, the class tattletale who's always getting competitive and often challenges the babies.
Roi Jean, a quiet girl and Cyrano's childhood friend.
DesertFox
WarGirl Games