Author Topic: Goodies  (Read 15065 times)

Offline Endershadow

Re: Goodies
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2014, 04:10:06 pm »
kawaii.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2014, 04:32:40 pm »
Something.. reminds me of GuP now.
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2014, 07:29:33 pm »
Darn you I just started using Nowi like two days ago and now you're making me want to switch again. Why must everything you make be so CUTE?!

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2014, 07:58:59 pm »
Darn you I just started using Nowi like two days ago and now you're making me want to switch again. Why must everything you make be so CUTE?!
As Hitora's propaganda minister, I must spread the image and message of her cause!
All Hail Germania!
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2014, 10:55:45 pm »
Need to have .gif .....

Offline radclive

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2014, 06:16:48 am »
yoink! I always liked the Cyrano, can't say I've ever seen a chibi smoking! granted, I haven't seen many chibis, but I got a chuckle!
We are Hydra, two to replace the one. We are J÷rmungandr, for we encompass the earth. We are eternal, we are undying. There is no end to the cynicism, only to the unbelievers. Follow, and you shall be spared.

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2014, 11:47:15 pm »
Now here's a bit of fun. A bubble censor to cover up and show off more than was intended ;)

DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2014, 12:31:25 am »
Now here's a bit of fun. A bubble censor to cover up and show off more than was intended ;)

Spoiler

I greatly approve of this!
moar? :p
(╯░□░)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2014, 01:11:18 am »
Naughty Vae ;)

I could make them for other characters...
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2014, 01:19:02 am »

Not an H game, still teases us with things like this, DAMN YOU DESERTFOX!
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2014, 10:35:13 am »
How dare you defy the sanctity of your original creations.  You should be ashamed!!!!

Offline Pal

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2014, 06:31:09 am »
Don't front, you know you like, gorchy. ;)

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2014, 09:49:11 am »
A fun picture of Starin in a onesie going 'rawr'!
Credit goes to piichimi
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Napsy NAPS

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2014, 10:39:54 am »
Credit goes to piichimi

*Dies of cuteness*
Stop temting me!!! >.<

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2014, 12:49:54 pm »
Credit goes to piichimi

It's so cute!

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death