Author Topic: Sunrider Veniczar, the Companion Novel to Liberation Day  (Read 7462 times)

Offline ShadowX

Re: Sunrider Veniczar, the Companion Novel to Liberation Day
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2015, 11:55:36 pm »
(One day BDSM Ava will fly under his radar... I just have to wait until he's been up for 3 days and distracted with a beta launch.  Nueh hehehe).
Or the actual launch of the game *crosses fingers and hopes it will be soon*

Because I know that I'm going to use this literally EVERYWHERE for the next LIFETIME, I put this on Imgur.

Response:

Spoiler
Saving saving saving.
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Shirley

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 08:14:22 am »
(One day BDSM Ava will fly under his radar... I just have to wait until he's been up for 3 days and distracted with a beta launch.  Nueh hehehe).

Because I know that I'm going to use this literally EVERYWHERE for the next LIFETIME, I put this on Imgur.

Response:

Spoiler
Saving saving saving.

GOD DAMN IT! THAT BACKFIRED!!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 12:06:11 am »

Response:

Spoiler
Saving saving saving.

Yes, yes it did, very very much.
Spoiler

Offline Shirley

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2015, 08:20:07 am »

Response:

Spoiler
Saving saving saving.

I'LL SHANK YOU SHAX!!

Spoiler
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2015, 12:24:16 am »

Response:

Spoiler
Saving saving saving.

I'LL SHANK YOU SHAX!!

Spoiler
Oooooh, I love shanks!
Spoiler

Offline Shirley

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2015, 12:50:44 am »

Response:

Spoiler
Saving saving saving.

I'LL SHANK YOU SHAX!!

Spoiler
Oooooh, I love shanks!

I love this guy. He understands when I joke. XD Why did you disappear??

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2015, 12:53:06 am »

Response:

Spoiler
Saving saving saving.

I'LL SHANK YOU SHAX!!

Spoiler
Oooooh, I love shanks!

I love this guy. He understands when I joke. XD Why did you disappear??
Because shanks dude.
Spoiler

Offline Cliff_Mastah_15

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2015, 04:40:01 pm »
I am looking forward to every chapter as usual Wooly.  Your writing skills, to me, are impressive.  I hope you do well.
1st Stage: man and sword become interchangeable.

2nd Stage: the sword resides not in the hand, but in the heart.

Final Stage: the sword disappears altogether. The desire to kill is gone; only peace remains.

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2015, 05:01:09 pm »
Well, looks like i'm going to be subbing to patreon then. I'll have to do it once payday rolls around though.

As per usual, nice work Wooly. I look forward to seeing more.

Offline Cliff_Mastah_15

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2015, 07:32:48 pm »
i would like to add to samu-kun that the veniczar companion novel is definitely taking shape in a very good way.  I really love it, like i love the sunrider novel.  Could you maybe (if you haven't already) please add this new novel to your official website?  it be worth it (imo).

Final Stage: the sword disappears altogether. The desire to kill is gone; only peace remains.

Offline Wakuseino

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2015, 12:00:06 pm »
...Hm. This latest chapter manages to create even more questions about Chigara's nature now. Her "childhood memories" clearly seem to be Alice's, which would place her as a Prototype, but she was identified as an ordinary human, which Ashada outright noted that the prototypes don't class as human anymore. So what the hell is the deal there?!

Hm, thinking about it logically, the "sister" was probably Chigara, though even that raises more questions than it answers. Still, it's really interesting so far. And with Diode out of the way, we can focus on Alice properly instead of being trapped in the "what's even going on with Diode" situation.

Offline NewAgeOfPower

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2015, 09:55:21 pm »
I approve of this. Good job, Wooly.
Working on a collaborative Sci-fi novella. Teaser here.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Offline Cliff_Mastah_15

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2015, 02:13:15 am »
...Hm. This latest chapter manages to create even more questions about Chigara's nature now. Her "childhood memories" clearly seem to be Alice's, which would place her as a Prototype, but she was identified as an ordinary human, which Ashada outright noted that the prototypes don't class as human anymore. So what the hell is the deal there?!

Hm, thinking about it logically, the "sister" was probably Chigara, though even that raises more questions than it answers. Still, it's really interesting so far. And with Diode out of the way, we can focus on Alice properly instead of being trapped in the "what's even going on with Diode" situation.

We're probably still going to get more out of diode anyways, but the memories u're referring to are indeed alice's.  But think about this, and it might answer one of the quesions in your mind.  What if chigara was the ordinary son of Dr. Ashada, and chigara was the template for the clone.  Chigara may be somewhere in the station near the pods, and she got out long before Alice did.  Until Samu-kun debunks this or Wooly, this is my most logical scenario i can come with at the present time.  feel free to critique without restraint (meaning "say what u want" for those not well versed in english).