Poll

Which NPCs are your current favorites? Pick up to three!

Gerard
5 (11.4%)
Darius
2 (4.5%)
Sachiko
6 (13.6%)
Mathias
4 (9.1%)
Rabbit
12 (27.3%)
Ishihara
4 (9.1%)
James
0 (0%)
Shikame
0 (0%)
Nolan
0 (0%)
Michiko
4 (9.1%)
Commander Minoru
0 (0%)
Akihiko
0 (0%)
Grace
1 (2.3%)
Madam Kou
1 (2.3%)
Septimus Niles
0 (0%)
The Paper Bag
5 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Adeptus Evangelion - Rebuild of Stupidity!  (Read 143242 times)

Offline AkioKlaus

Re: Adeptus Evangelion - Rebuild of Stupidity!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2015, 09:06:38 pm »
*head hurts insanely from reading first page*

uug can't do this properly. gonna wing it again.
if i find my old char.
idk if i saved it.
its in old adeva folder i think.

ah here it is.
well, prolly gonna require lots of changes but ill take criticism first.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:17:45 pm by AkioKlaus »
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2015, 09:54:27 pm »
I'm happy, I finally found a better background for my char (Well, the idea is still hear, but I know how to explain it more and better now), gonna edit that...

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2015, 10:04:58 pm »
((Now it was my turn to look something up; thanks meta!))

I don't understand what it means... :-\

Your post to me said "in cuve," which I've never run across as a term before.

Googling it produces a definition analogous to "in the vat."  I think the term "in vitro" is more common in the English language.

ANOTHER MANUFACTURED!?!?  *Rabid Dolphin Sounds*
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 10:12:30 pm by woolyshambler »

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2015, 10:22:53 pm »
Oh yeah...in fact I thought that cuve was used both in english and french, I should have said in vat or in vitro....  :-[

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2015, 10:57:06 pm »
I was going to PM you this but if the need for a player controlled Operations Director comes into play then I'll be willing to play the role (and not try to take over the world this time).
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 10:57:29 pm »
Oh yeah...in fact I thought that cuve was used both in english and french, I should have said in vat or in vitro....  :-[

No, you were totally on point; it's less common here, but by no means invalid.  Anyways, thanks for teaching me a new word.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 11:11:43 pm »

No, you were totally on point; it's less common here, but by no means invalid.  Anyways, thanks for teaching me a new word.

Well, my pleasure, you can repay me with a night with Lau-*is taken in a dark corner by Wefa*

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2015, 11:25:21 pm »
I was going to PM you this but if the need for a player controlled Operations Director comes into play then I'll be willing to play the role (and not try to take over the world this time).

visionary not fired from his records

what a lovely and merciful workplace
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2015, 08:00:34 am »
It's funny that it's the little things that get to you. I can accept mecha and Angels and stuff, but a teacher wearing a paper bag on his head? GET OUT~! :P

But seriously, the Neo-Spartan/Manufactured battle is only a side story in the actual tale of Yuki and her mission to save the world! You were either trained from birth or specifically created for this task, neither of which is heroic when compared to being completely unsuited for the job! Mark my words, it'll be the idol/voice-actress who is the real hero of the story. You will all be treasured party members, however, and have a lot of mysterious reveals, character development, and you'll even have an episode or two dedicated to your exploits! You can't ask for more than that, can you?

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2015, 11:56:20 pm »
It's funny that it's the little things that get to you. I can accept mecha and Angels and stuff, but a teacher wearing a paper bag on his head? GET OUT~! :P

But seriously, the Neo-Spartan/Manufactured battle is only a side story in the actual tale of Yuki and her mission to save the world! You were either trained from birth or specifically created for this task, neither of which is heroic when compared to being completely unsuited for the job! Mark my words, it'll be the idol/voice-actress who is the real hero of the story. You will all be treasured party members, however, and have a lot of mysterious reveals, character development, and you'll even have an episode or two dedicated to your exploits! You can't ask for more than that, can you?

I can see it now. First deployment against the angel... everything and everyone is on the line... The first action comes and...

Everyone immediately blasts Yuki's Unit Zero to pieces.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2015, 11:58:37 pm »

I can see it now. First deployment against the angel... everything and everyone is on the line... The first action comes and...

Everyone immediately blasts Yuki's Unit Zero to pieces.

In my case I bite it to death, nothing personal, my Eva is just better at it.

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2015, 08:09:22 am »
T_T

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2015, 12:09:20 am »
Huge props (and a pat) to Deeox for giving me a hand with the character generation.
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2015, 12:15:27 am »
And I'm a little helping deeox, 'Cause I'm so kind and I've nothing better to do
*Is taken back by Wefa again, while she is saying something about Char's background*

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2015, 12:31:10 am »
Everyone should make sure that they discuss Drawbacks and Assets that need GM consent with Elvis. If you already have, then great, but if you haven't...