Author Topic: AdEva Character Sketches and Drawings  (Read 8720 times)

Offline rellimkram

Re: AdEva Character Sketches and Drawings
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2016, 05:32:37 pm »
I'm quite impressed with Cat's talent. It really is a somewhat haunting piece to look at, and I mean that in a completely good way. I'm a little jealous of her skill XD
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2016, 05:20:43 pm »
Another piece from Cat!

Full Res

Online Geocorn

« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2016, 05:25:41 pm »
Twin-tails power!

The level of detail is really quite amazing, especially seeing the sun shine through the trees.

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2016, 07:06:37 pm »
very nice!   although, the head feels quiet large, as if it is about a foot in front of the neck. To be exact I got a feeling body is small.
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Online Geocorn

« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2016, 07:46:06 pm »
I think that was the intent, no? That her body is small?

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2016, 02:05:43 am »

Sync- By GreyCat

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2016, 10:03:46 pm »

Random(?) Woman in Plugsuit

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2016, 10:18:06 pm »
Wow, I really like it! Compliments to Cat!!
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2016, 10:20:30 pm »
Wow. More amazing art. Cat's quite good at this whole art thing.

* rellimkram might consider paying Cat for art some time, assuming she's willing.
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night

Online Deeox2

« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2016, 10:47:29 pm »
god dammit it's efta isn't it i swear to god

Nice paintin' tho. That is some sharp geometry...

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2016, 10:54:10 pm »
Amazing work, Grey~ Quite the contrast to the last piece, focusing on the entire profile, as well as the background and various minor details, yet still carrying the same dynamic energy found in a lot of your works. Plus, she's kinda hot~ I like the way her hair frames her head, while still being untamed and wild. And while I don't normally care for that color green, it works well here.

Offline GreyCat

« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2016, 01:33:33 am »
Aww, thank you so much guys for all your kind words!

@Dee: Efta was the inspiration for this, though I took many many artistic liberties with her look given that I didn't really have a description :D

@Elvis: I don't really like green either... I wasn't feeling this painting until I put the orange stripe in and that seemed to provide the contrast to make it pop a bit more  8)

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2016, 12:10:52 pm »
Didn't get the chance to say so earlier, but I really like this one, as with all your stuff :D. Honestly I saw it as more of a yellow colour rather than green. But still, great pose there - not a common one, but definitely natural.

Offline Jynx

« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2016, 09:17:29 am »
*nod*

It is very good, Cat. Not really my style, but it's good. I do like the colours~ A nice blend.