Author Topic: Cera Battleship  (Read 8227 times)

Offline The Bigfoot

Re: Cera Battleship
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2015, 12:37:56 am »
When you claim something as yours, you re-paint it so that you can strike fear into the enemies, and so your team doesn't accidentally mistaking you for an enemy unit, and so you represent the company you're working for/the brand/the side you're playing on.

This is for the automated nightmares at Farport rather than the Arcadius ryders.
I make spaceships! - http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1366.0
Massive Modding tutorial here: http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1251.0
New Award: John Titor [Sep 17, 2015, 10:16:07 PM]:   BigFoot is the official Evil Genius fro mteh forum

Offline Shirley

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2015, 12:45:46 am »
When you claim something as yours, you re-paint it so that you can strike fear into the enemies, and so your team doesn't accidentally mistaking you for an enemy unit, and so you represent the company you're working for/the brand/the side you're playing on.

This is for the automated nightmares at Farport rather than the Arcadius ryders.

....Farport has automated...what??
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2015, 06:22:05 am »
The Nightmares had always been automated Ryders, being "asleep" since the fall of Ryuvia, and reactivating when a unknown ship tries to get close to their (extremely likely automated too) base. Like the one in one of the moons on Far Port, where you find the Wishall. And the moons of Ryuvia whenever Samu-kun decides to focus on them. They are different from Aracdius personal Ryders, which are quite a step down compared to them.

There are no pilots inside it, so things like colour (beyond the standard) or customization don't make much sense.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Void

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2016, 07:00:47 am »
Hmm... Is this mod compatible with LD? I want to add the Ceran Battleship into the shop in LD & since the animation is different I'm wondering if this can be used there.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2016, 12:41:38 am »
just on my way to finally replay this games with all mods, so wondering, if the other ships you mades are available and where? XD
-a new world with new depth-
"graduated from ryder pilot and enginering course
finnaly got to pilot my own ryder
still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2016, 06:36:41 pm »
actually i'm thinking but..... i don't think i saw downloading link for the other ships aside from the battleship....? XD
-a new world with new depth-
"graduated from ryder pilot and enginering course
finnaly got to pilot my own ryder
still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."