Author Topic: not good at thinking of a title meep  (Read 6508 times)

Offline John Titor

Re: not good at thinking of a title meep
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2015, 02:11:22 am »
thanks a lot! c: I'll try to be active here but yes I really can't promise that since I have a tendency to lurk more than post anywhere xD
now I know what the pat/slap thing is. wait, then does that mean your received slaps are 322...?

Updated: November 06, 2015, 01:05:00 pm

Here is how the ratio works out, and it shows when you hover over the numbers.

Value = Round up(Total post count/100) + 1% of Health + Slaps received

So yes, I've been slapped 322 times. Why did this happen?

A few reasons, but none of them are because I am a bad poster. In fact, I'm usually a good poster and post lots of pictures and funny junk. XD There has been a spam-slapper for a while now, and we have no idea who it is that's a lie because Marx made a joke about it and we now know who it is because psychology, and then there was one time when I had discovered an early glitch in the program, and there was 2 hours of post spamming and post patting, and people got angry mainly at me because they got all butthurt that they weren't in on the fun, and that they could no longer do what we just did since an Admin happened to be on that late at night and we told him about it.

Lastly, you can be destroyed if it goes below zero, and I was once killed because a CERTAIN WITCH FROM GERMANY decided to grab a bunch of forum members together and get them to slap-kill me overnight. I was the first ship destroyed. I guess a lot of people took sympathy on me and healed me, but I forgot the main reason they did it, I think just because she has a hand on everyone's [CENSORED] and they really didn't care about if I blew up or not/indifferent and thought, "what the hell, why not?" So yeah, idk how/how long it took to make that happen, I'm assuming a lot of PM's, but that's about the jist of why I am such a large Death Star.

The rest can be read here about the community-based moderation system.

http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Btw, my max slap value is 1200, minimum is 312. Oh, and since you have 0 charisma, by default, base stat is 2 times stronger so max would be 2400 for you....but let's fix that charisma stat of yours.

BMU, don't scare the new guy with our self-moderation system so soon...
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2015, 06:07:42 pm »
I've been here over two months and I don't even understand the darn thing properly XD

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2015, 06:18:27 pm »
One technically doesn't have to care about it at all, of course. Especially since, originally, and for over a year, it had nothing to do with moderation. Someone just suggested it be used that way, the mods just looked at it, and said 'Sure, why not'.

Offline Jynx

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2015, 06:24:00 pm »
Anyway, I'm not so sure that system really works. Even with negative health you can still use the Forum. I think, at least.

Ah, welcome.
I'm not original, besides, I'm tired and can't come up with a decent greeting. And anyway, pretty much everything has already been said, so...
Welcome to Wooly's Sanatorium!

Offline Shirley

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2015, 02:51:41 am »

Not my goal. Usually they ask what I can do and how it works after it's explained. Again, I usually pat people.

Also, I hope you used "guy" as a general term to identify them, because my senses tell me this is a female.

One technically doesn't have to care about it at all, of course. Especially since, originally, and for over a year, it had nothing to do with moderation. Someone just suggested it be used that way, the mods just looked at it, and said 'Sure, why not'.

He's right ya know. Anyway, I like pats because nekos are awesome and nekos love pats.

Anyway, I'm not so sure that system really works. Even with negative health you can still use the Forum. I think, at least.

Ah, welcome.
I'm not original, besides, I'm tired and can't come up with a decent greeting. And anyway, pretty much everything has already been said, so...
Welcome to Wooly's Sanatorium!

I'm psycho-analyzing you all and messing with you all too but in a more destructive/chaotic way than Wooly aka Malpractice.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline John Titor

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2015, 04:29:11 am »

Not my goal. Usually they ask what I can do and how it works after it's explained. Again, I usually pat people.

Also, I hope you used "guy" as a general term to identify them, because my senses tell me this is a female.

Isn't "guy" actually genderless (or rather neutral? ), and acceptable to refer to both male and female?

It's more generally used for "males" I guess, but I meant it as a general term to refer to the newcomer without taking genre into account.
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Pandesal

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2015, 08:22:25 am »
Makes sense. I was surprised when you've got a bunch of slaps.
Quite scary if you think about it... or that might just be me hah
Thanks once again. xD

I've been here over two months and I don't even understand the darn thing properly XD
Kinda impressive how you posted a lot already. |D

Ah but it's a pretty cool suggestion though!

Seeing a user with -1 health is still kinda weird haha
Thanks!

Offline Shirley

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2015, 08:25:45 am »
1)

Isn't "guy" actually genderless (or rather neutral? ), and acceptable to refer to both male and female?

It's more generally used for "males" I guess, but I meant it as a general term to refer to the newcomer without taking genre into account.

Yes, yes it is. I know this very well and I wanted to take it literally for a reason. I saw that question coming.

And on that subject.

2) I never got a no.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Pandesal

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2015, 08:37:39 am »
wait

... by that, did you mean me? xD
Since it did confuse a lot of people before, I'll just leave it to your imagination then haha

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2015, 01:10:08 pm »
... Well, it seems that BMU has showed you exactly why he is such a divisive user on our forum (because even if before the whole "Ice ganging up on him" he already had more slaps than anyone else). He's a good guy though.

Oh, and as Elvis said, don't worry about it. As Jynx said, while once there was the idea of implementing it as a way to have a "user-moderated" forum, but due to Hel's lack of time and our extremely immature use of it in the meantime the idea is pretty much gone. However, it's cool, so we maintain it.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Pandesal

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2015, 02:10:08 pm »

haha I noticed xD
I don't really mind though, I was serious about the gender misunderstanding stuff and it's partly my fault for not showing it in my profile as it somehow makes me curious.

Eh, I like the idea of having it in the user info so I'm cool with it c: Thanks again!

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2015, 02:50:56 pm »
I'm late to the party, but welcome to the forums.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Shirley

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2015, 12:15:03 am »
wait

... by that, did you mean me? xD
Since it did confuse a lot of people before, I'll just leave it to your imagination then haha

HA!! I like ya! Great thing to do!

(because even if before the whole "Ice ganging up on him" he already had more slaps than anyone else).

Yeah, it was like, day 3 with the original slap/pat system with no HP and none of that other stuff, just # of slaps, # of pats, I had 15 slaps...for like, no reason....and no one else was even half of that...

That's the last thing I have to post here.