Author Topic: Phoenix Wright Mafia: Put your name in the Court Record here - SIGNUPS CLOSED!  (Read 3243 times)

Offline Duke Rockhopper

Keep your objecting fingers sheathed; court is not in session yet! But before we can start this trial, we're gonna need a cast. Anyone in?

Characters will be taken from any game in the Phoenix Wright storyline, except those introduced in the Edgeworth Investigations games. Sorry, Kay fans :P
If you aren't familiar with the series but just want a mafia game, worry not! Each role message comes complete with a link to your character's wiki so you know which side of the courtroom to stand on ^.^

Now, if you've read GJ's sign up sheet (or indeed any sign up), this next part's going to look a bit familiar...

1. No Outside Communication

Do not discuss the game outside the game thread with other players, unless you have a role that allows you to do so.

2. No editing posts

Do not edit your posts. Reading over people’s posts is crucial for allowing players to scrutinize each other. If you edit your posts repeatedly, you will be removed from the game.  If you need to clarify or correct something, double post rather than edit.

3. No quoting PMs from the Moderator

Don’t quote a PM that you have received from the GM, whether it be your Role PM or an action result. Do not fake one either.

4. Stay active

This game depends on activity in order to be successful. Try to post often; visiting once per day is encouraged. If you are purposefully lurking, be sure to notify me, although this discouraged.

5. No posting after death

After you are dead in the game, you may no longer post in the game, except to make one “goodbye” post which reveals NO info.

6. No posting during the Night

This is to ensure that no info gained during the Night is revealed prematurely. Currently RPing during the night is not part of the game, but who knows what may happen...

7. Bold your Votes and make them red

To vote for a player, make sure to highlight your vote by making it bold. You should also change the text color to red. This is to ensure that the Moderator sees the vote when making a count. It should look like this:
Vote:
To unvote a player, make sure to bold your vote and make it blue.
Unvote:
You can also point a "finger of suspicion" which has no bearing on the game itself, but is hilarious and can be used as evidence.  Please bold and make orange.
FOS:

8. Send PMs to the Game Moderator

Send any Night actions to me within the time limit. If you have any issues or questions concerning the game or roles, PM me.

Breaking rules will result in either a warning, replacement, action block, or mod-kill depending on the severity of the infringement.

9. I reserve the right to arbitrate any unforeseen conflict/paradoxes that may result at night.

Player list:
1. Deeox2 - Swift-Poster Extraordinaire
2. Arraxis - Overly-Dramatic Prosecutor
3. Jynx - Modest Shyguy Filler
4. Meta - Master Masochist
5. Pal - The Reserve Who Needs No List
6. Kana The Boss - Relieved Gamer
7. Ybuy - The Hyperactive...er...plant-wannabe?
8. Verthand - Enthusiastic Newcomer
9. Wooly - The Suspicious Scummie
10. John Titor - Ruthless Rocker
11. Merne23 - Owner of the Best Objection Joke
12. Marx-93 - The Logical Superhero
13. Revontulet - The Great Revival
14. Mrgw4 - Wielder of the Eyes of Destruction
15. Elvis Strunk - The Sneaky Sneak
16. Gamerjunkie27 - Cool Committer

I currently have 17 roles planned out, but I reckon it could work with as low as 13 or so. Also, if a certain someone wants a "plant" role added, they're going to have to convince quite a few people to join :D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 07:11:27 am by Duke Rockhopper »

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Deeox2

Re: Phoenix Wright Mafia sign-up: Put your name in the Court Record here!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 12:33:27 am »
Sign me up, bruv.

Online Arraxis

Offline Jynx

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 12:36:42 am »
Don't absolutely know the setting, I can't play decently. Just count me if you need a filler.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 08:48:02 am »
Miss Franziska! PUNISH MEEEE! For I haVe beEn a crAzy boY...

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Pal

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 12:41:59 am »
Don't absolutely know the setting, I can't play decently. Just count me if you need a filler.
I'll join as a reserve as well.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2015, 12:51:55 am »
Wow! I didn't expect Phoenix Wright Mafia so soon!  Kana points at the Mafia Queue :o

Characters will be taken from any game in the Phoenix Wright storyline, except those introduced in the Edgeworth Investigations games.

Excellent. (Didn't play Edgey's storyline.)

I'm in.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 01:09:35 am by Kana the Boss »

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2015, 09:26:37 am »
Me... yes... I AM THE PERSON WHO WANTS TO PLAY AS PLANT-SAN! GIMME THE ROLE, GIMME THE ROLE!

*Imca hit me*

Imca: Calm the fuck down, you idiot! Do you want to play or not?

Yes I do!

Imca: Fine. Duke, sign this simpleton up.

Yay! The Psychotic Guardian is at your service!

(I'll see if I can get more people to sign up...)

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline Verthand

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2015, 02:11:04 am »
Not familiar of phoenix wright universe but sounds fun. Sign me up plz!

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2015, 03:28:51 am »
Gonna win that "Public Enemy" Scummie fo' sho' this time!

Aww crap... just noticed I goofed on the mafia queue... Duke is this game completely worked out as far as roles and the like?  Kana was actually next up on the list with Kancolle mafia.  The sign up can continue, but it's unlikely to start for a few months given that Gamer, Kana, and vert are ahead of you on the queue.

Sorry... totally my fault. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 03:50:37 am by woolyshambler »

Offline Pal

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2015, 04:03:17 am »
Gonna win that "Public Enemy" Scummie fo' sho' this time!

Aww crap... just noticed I goofed on the mafia queue... Duke is this game completely worked out as far as roles and the like?  Kana was actually next up on the list with Kancolle mafia.  The sign up can continue, but it's unlikely to start for a few months given that Gamer, Kana, and vert are ahead of you on the queue.

Sorry... totally my fault.
And there's your scummie. :P

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline John Titor

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2015, 09:35:44 am »
I'll join this farse you call justice.
 If the laws made by spineless men end up protecting the wicked, I will put them down myself.

Count me in.

So is it goin to be the next mafia game or are qe jsut gona do the sign-ups and follwo the official mafia qeue?

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Merne23

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2015, 05:56:19 pm »
<Obligatory objection joke.>

Other than that, put me down, in the place.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2015, 12:01:49 pm »
So... Shall we have to call a parrot to testify? or with a killer whale it will be enough?

In all cases, I present my super power to everyone: LOGIC

That's a yes if it wasn't clear
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2015, 12:02:08 pm »
I'm more than happy to wait if the others were in first, doesn't bother me. In fact, it gives me time to work on a few things before it's done ^.^

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.