16 (24.2%)
Icari
2 (3%)
Kryska
2 (3%)
Sola
6 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: FINAL VOTE: Which waifu is the traitor? [!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!]  (Read 12279 times)

Offline Shirley

Re: FINAL VOTE: Which waifu is the traitor? [!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!]
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 11:03:39 am »
Ya see, I am smrt.

But I wanna know...

CAN I VOTE FOR THE PERSON I WANT THE TRAITOR TO BE?!?!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Plophos

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 08:25:06 pm »
I don't really want anyone to be the traitor but here are my thoughts about that topic: WARNING!!
deep spoiler...

Spoiler
I think there ist one detail in the new beta wich made me think about it. Alice talks with an unknown Voice wich has warned PACT. She calls the voice "traveler". If this is an hint to the traitor (and i think so) then there are not many Girls wich can be it. For my thoughts it could be Sola. Why? She ist the one wich fits the term "traveler" most. It haven't be the Sola wich is on the Sunrider but one of her other
personalities in another dimenson. In Solas path in Sunrider Academy this subject was the main plot. It could be that one of Solas personalities came to this Universe and support PACT to defeat the Alliance an rebuild the Ryuvian Empire. She were the Sharr and want to be it again. This motive is also fitting for the actual Sola. So why not?
On the other Side Claude can also named as traveler. She traveld a lot before hireing on the Sunrider didn't she? But I cannot really think about a plausible motive for her. Asaga and Chigara are too obviously for me and it qould disappoint me a lot when there is no good plot twist in the end. We'll see.
But if i had a whish it would none of them. Then the traitor would be an alternative personalitie of Kayto... >:D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 02:50:45 am by Plophos »

Offline Cliff_Mastah_15

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 05:20:57 pm »
deep spoiler...but gives me a lot of thought about other possible traitors. For all we know, it could be an anonymous person on the sunrider who is so deep in grief over the loss of cera city that he has lost his mind.

Forgive me; I didn't sleep at all last night. I am on my last leg of concentration.
1st Stage: man and sword become interchangeable.

2nd Stage: the sword resides not in the hand, but in the heart.

Final Stage: the sword disappears altogether. The desire to kill is gone; only peace remains.

Offline Plophos

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2015, 02:55:39 am »
deep spoiler...but gives me a lot of thought about other possible traitors. For all we know, it could be an anonymous person on the sunrider who is so deep in grief over the loss of cera city that he has lost his mind.

Forgive me; I didn't sleep at all last night. I am on my last leg of concentration.

Yeah its a very deep spoiler so i modified my previous Post a little so the warning is clear. ;D But i think if there should be an seriously discussion about the traitor it won't work without heavy spoilers. But for those who don't want to get spoiled: Don't read my post wich is marked as "spoiler"! ;P

Offline tanker4444

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2015, 01:19:22 pm »
We can only hope its Chigara!

Honestly, as my least favorite girl out of the cast shes been getting more and more grating as the betas have progressed and the other girls have drifted farther and farther into the background. I guess Im just a rebel in a world ruled by Chigara love  8) .

Offline warchief-williams

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2015, 01:57:37 pm »

Honestly, as my least favorite girl out of the cast shes been getting more and more grating as the betas have progressed and the other girls have drifted farther and farther into the background. I guess Im just a rebel in a world ruled by Chigara love  8) .

Your not the only one. Seeing as how I prefer her rival, Asaga, I really want to see how this conflict will resolve itself.

Offline Douman

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2015, 02:09:36 pm »
None.
Waifu cannot be traitor

Offline Shirley

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2015, 07:40:25 am »
Ya know what. Fuck it. Ava has started to show more of a personality and she's becoming less of a bossy and controlling mother and is now becoming a tolerable human being. She's a woman for once. Not going to vote for her.

Amazing, I don't hate Ava as much for once.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2015, 05:51:10 pm »
Ava is best waifu after all BMU.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2015, 09:51:07 am »
Ava is best waifu after all BMU.

Ava shit.

Chigara best.

Sola worse, but still gets an 8/10 on the moe charts.

Offline Void

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2015, 11:50:49 am »
I'll be honest, Chigara is grating for me.

MoA practically forces you into her direction, though it's for planning for Liberation Day, it's still grating.

After the reveal, she was the very first suspect for betrayal, followed by Kryska, but the gap was wide.

After the reveal of the beta of Liberation Day, that suspicion is switched to Asaga who has shown dangerous signs of turning for the worst.

However, Chigara is still an extremely close second. She's not off the hook just yet.

Though losing Chigara won't really effect me tbh, my reaction to losing Liberty will be "meh-ish" since I don't really use her much even in MoA. She tends to get shot down first anyways so I stopped relying on her abilities.

Losing the Seraphim however, will struck a huge blow, followed by Paladin & maybe Phoenix.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline John Titor

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2015, 04:09:59 pm »

Your not the only one. Seeing as how I prefer her rival, Asaga, I really want to see how this conflict will resolve itself.

Same here. I like her ryder for the abilities it brings to the game, but she's low on my like chart.

*Have yet to play beta, so my current top 3 most likely traitors are*

-Chigara
-Claude
-Ava

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2015, 04:38:20 pm »

Same here. I like her ryder for the abilities it brings to the game, but she's low on my like chart.

*Have yet to play beta, so my current top 3 most likely traitors are*

-Chigara
-Claude
-Ava

I haven't finished the latest one yet, but I'm still pretty confident on what I've come to, despite the good theories everyone else has.

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2015, 06:19:21 pm »
I'll be honest, Chigara is grating for me.

MoA practically forces you into her direction, though it's for planning for Liberation Day, it's still grating.

After the reveal, she was the very first suspect for betrayal, followed by Kryska, but the gap was wide.

After the reveal of the beta of Liberation Day, that suspicion is switched to Asaga who has shown dangerous signs of turning for the worst.

However, Chigara is still an extremely close second. She's not off the hook just yet.

Though losing Chigara won't really effect me tbh, my reaction to losing Liberty will be "meh-ish" since I don't really use her much even in MoA. She tends to get shot down first anyways so I stopped relying on her abilities.

Losing the Seraphim however, will struck a huge blow, followed by Paladin & maybe Phoenix.

You're going to lose your Seraphim.

Chigara is innocent, and you're going to lose your Seraphim.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2015, 07:25:47 pm »
BMU is salty~~
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home