16 (23.9%)
Icari
2 (3%)
Kryska
2 (3%)
Sola
6 (9%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: FINAL VOTE: Which waifu is the traitor? [!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!]  (Read 13151 times)

Offline Shirley

Re: FINAL VOTE: Which waifu is the traitor? [!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!]
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2016, 03:39:42 pm »
[Spoiker]Sounds like chichi is the villain, bmu. :P[/spoiler]

#1) put that in a spoiler tag.
#2) you might be wrong.
#3) you should see what I posted earlier before I deleted it. It's now on the LIS forum...

That was a terrible surprise.....

Don't worry BMU, all will be revealed on March 4... or will it?

Ya see, I have a problem with this statement.

The final version is going out to EVERYONE without bug testing....explain that?

Join us now for the True true final reveal in "Sunrider 2k23: the re-avenging"!

I'm gonna kill you too for being in on this project....

Spoiler
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:43:33 pm by BITE ME UNIVERSE »
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2016, 08:41:13 am »
Just finished the beta (AT LAST!) The collection of events as a whole kept me constantly surprised. Can't wait for official release!
Spoiler
And can someone just...explain to me why the feels hit me so hard? Like, sure be sad, but I was more sad than I expected to be.

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline John Titor

« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2016, 06:14:17 pm »
Just finished the beta (AT LAST!) The collection of events as a whole kept me constantly surprised. Can't wait for official release!
Spoiler
And can someone just...explain to me why the feels hit me so hard? Like, sure be sad, but I was more sad than I expected to be.

My experience concerning those events was more of a *Dawww* , *Laughter* , a "Wait, I've seen a very similar scene in GUNDAM, it didn't end well.* , *Feels* ,followed by a **TTGL** moment of awesome, and ended with a mix of

Spoiler
I WAS RIGHT!!! IT WASN'T A PARANOID MADMAN'S RAMBLING!!!  *tips tinfoil hat*

and a  "And now... now we wait until March *gendo pose* " .

By the way:
Spoiler
Anyone else thinks the designs of some of the Arcadi were great? Specially a certain someone
Spoiler
we end up fighting in the last level of the Beta
. It really seemed like the type of person who would set the galaxy ablaze and send everyone to a certain death and still most  of them would willingly follow
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 06:15:52 pm by John Titor »

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Shirley

« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2016, 02:53:16 am »
Spoiler
I WAS RIGHT!!! IT WASN'T A PARANOID MADMAN'S RAMBLING!!!  *tips tinfoil hat*

I'm going to say that I find it EXTREMELY hard for ANY forum member or player to believe up until the very end that they had believed they were right about this. You had to reaaaaaaally doubt yourself throughout the entire game and possibly even give up at a certain point, so you might have been right, but if you stopped believing at any point or was doubting yourself, you weren't exactly right, because, although you were right, you lost.

It's like,

Putting all your ships in Pearl Harbor. Great idea right? They're all docked and we had the idea that it would be a deterrent to Japanese aggression in the Far East. We had the idea that they MIGHT attack it, but it was "highly unlikely". We threw out any theories we were given.

We already know the end result of what happened, but as you can see, we took a huge hit because of it. By the time it was happening, it was too late to do anything about it and we basically lost that battle.

We were right about it the ENTIRE time, but doubt caused us to ignore the signs.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline John Titor

« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2016, 07:11:45 pm »
Actually, the Pearl Harbour incident had little effect on the US navy as such, as most of  the ships sunks were in the docks and were easily refloated... and all the carrier fleet was actually far away from there.

I think Midway and the combination of deception and overconfidence of the IJN would be a better analogy of what you are looking for.

Back to the topic at hand: it was more of a theory I had but that had little to no ground to stand on aside from ... *I'll keep it in spoilers, we can discuss this extensevely in a couple of weeks, don't want to even hint who the traitor is yet.*

Spoiler
The lack of information on some characters and my paranoid suspicions. And about hte doubt thing...I doubted, but most of all I doubt anything that is heavily hinted or is considered the most logic outcome.

Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates

Offline Shirley

« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2016, 04:21:13 am »
Actually, the Pearl Harbour incident had little effect on the US navy as such, as most of  the ships sunks were in the docks and were easily refloated... and all the carrier fleet was actually far away from there.

I think Midway and the combination of deception and overconfidence of the IJN would be a better analogy of what you are looking for.

Back to the topic at hand: it was more of a theory I had but that had little to no ground to stand on aside from ... *I'll keep it in spoilers, we can discuss this extensevely in a couple of weeks, don't want to even hint who the traitor is yet.*

Spoiler
The lack of information on some characters and my paranoid suspicions. And about hte doubt thing...I doubted, but most of all I doubt anything that is heavily hinted or is considered the most logic outcome.

You see....you took my analogy literally and corrected me on history, for which (as you all know) I know little to none about...and the hope was that you wouldn't overlook the analogy and get the idea.

Remember, there is a lack of info on ALL characters EXCEPT Ava. Why? Because he had to make cuts. ._.

This INCLUDES AND IS NOT LIMITED TO

Actual spoiler
Claude, who, btw, was the one who constantly examined Chigara and said "there was nothign wrong" and we don't know what happened to Claude yet. Ava found things in her holo so guess what?? She's in conspiracy as I mentioned before. LOL! XD

Offline John Titor

« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2016, 08:57:41 pm »

Spoiler

You see....you took my analogy literally and corrected me on history, for which (as you all know) I know little to none about...and the hope was that you wouldn't overlook the analogy and get the idea.

Remember, there is a lack of info on ALL characters EXCEPT Ava. Why? Because he had to make cuts. ._.

Actual spoiler
Claude, who, btw, was the one who constantly examined Chigara and said "there was nothign wrong" and we don't know what happened to Claude yet. Ava found things in her holo so guess what?? She's in conspiracy as I mentioned before. LOL! XD

Just as you say, the last point in special was the basis of all my conspiracy/tinfoil hat theory.  True, we know little about many characters background, and you already explained the reasons for it.

Spoiler

But from some of them we don't even have a confirmed name , and origin and they don't seem to be in the databases either. It may be in my nature, but I trust the ones who seem more harmless and smiley a whole lot less. 

Spoiler
My paranoia and imagination seemed to be on the right track this one time, and I might still be completely wrong. For what we know the holo could containimages of a flat-chest  serious and workholic Claude smoking a cigar. That would be mind blowing

So I might have got lucky on this one.

And sorry as if it seemed as if I had overseen what you were hinting at, starting discussing the details of the analogy was ill suited.

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2016, 10:00:16 pm »

Actual spoiler

Spoiler
That was the main reason I had for suspecting she was the traitor in the first place. Everything we had saying that Chigara was ok was from her, there was no third (or in this case I suppose fourth) party confirmation.
Spoiler
The bit where it got to me was when I needed Sola to kill a unit in her hit, but she didn't have the damage for it, so I went "Oh okay I'll just use the damage boos- oh, oh no I won't...I don't have that any more ;_;"

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2016, 07:11:48 am »
Just as you say, the last point in special was the basis of all my conspiracy/tinfoil hat theory.  True, we know little about many characters background, and you already explained the reasons for it.

Spoiler

But from some of them we don't even have a confirmed name , and origin and they don't seem to be in the databases either. It may be in my nature, but I trust the ones who seem more harmless and smiley a whole lot less. 

And sorry as if it seemed as if I had overseen what you were hinting at, starting discussing the details of the analogy was ill suited.

It's fine, you have historical knowledge and you have every right to use it and share it, it's what most of the people on this forum get joy out of talking about most. I just wanted to make sure you saw the analogy.

Actual spoilers still
The reason I didn't suspect her miss innocent was because of blind love (shut up) and she was too pure, too innocent and too perfect to become tainted....like in Sora no Otoshimono. The thing is though, nothing is perfect....nothing can be, nothing is, and nothing ever will be perfect so it should've been obvious but I'm a hopeful guy who looks for the best in everything.

As I've said before:

Spoiler
That was the main reason I had for suspecting she was the traitor in the first place. Everything we had saying that Chigara was ok was from her, there was no third (or in this case I suppose fourth) party confirmation.

Yeah, I felt the same way...

Samu-Kun, you just gonna let us run the thread like this? I mean, no official one on this or the other site? Idk, it's fine. I enjoy this here but I'm still worried about spoiling things when the poll was for the LAST beta and not the current one and they might think these spoilers are for the older beta.

Offline Magnificent Beard

« Reply #99 on: February 17, 2016, 06:59:04 am »
Spoiler
Heh, I just realized I had actually forgotten who I voted for, and at the time I had gotten to the end of the beta, I could have sworn I thought it was going to be someone else. Turns out I was right! Go past me!
"Imagine yourself with a beard. If you already have one, imagine yourself with two beards."

"Sure we screw up a lot, but now you're trying to screw up on purpose!" - Jack T. Hammond the 3rd

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2016, 03:57:26 pm »
Controversial Spoiler
While we're all talking about who was right and who's wrong on the guessing front, I'd like to reinstate that I think it's still Claude. After all, the reason Ava suspected there was a traitor is not because of some jealousy over Kayto causing a last minute turn, but because she suspected someone was sending messages to PACT about their location. Asaga might have switched sides for a bit at the end, but there's no way in my mind that she would ever try to get a then-enemy in communication to get rid of Chigara, when at that point the Arcadius sisters weren't even known about.

Offline SharrOfRyuvia

« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2016, 08:47:28 pm »
Controversial Spoiler
While we're all talking about who was right and who's wrong on the guessing front, I'd like to reinstate that I think it's still Claude. After all, the reason Ava suspected there was a traitor is not because of some jealousy over Kayto causing a last minute turn, but because she suspected someone was sending messages to PACT about their location. Asaga might have switched sides for a bit at the end, but there's no way in my mind that she would ever try to get a then-enemy in communication to get rid of Chigara, when at that point the Arcadius sisters weren't even known about.

Spoiler
Keep in mind though that I don't think it was ever directly stated the traitor was the same as the spy or that they were the source of the info leak. It's been insinuated before that Chigara, being a Prototype, may have been sending information unwittingly - the result of being specially grown as a homing beacon and the perfect spy; one who doesn't even know she's one.

If that's the case, Chigara could be the info leak without being the traitor - you know, since a traitor by definition is someone who chooses to turn on you - freeing up Asaga, Cladue or literally any of the other crewmembers to be the Traitor. It would be a pretty clever bait-and-switch turn-around if true.

Updated: February 17, 2016, 08:56:07 pm

Spoiler

Actual spoiler

Spoiler
I've actually advocated that theory as well - that Claude's the traitor and was concealing Chigara being a Prototype, and that Chigara was unwittingly sending the Prototypes info through her hivemind link to them.

Chigara would then be a "spy" but she's not a "traitor" because she wasn't choosing to betray anyone, where as Claude would be a traitor if it turns out she not only hid Chigara's true nature but does something at some point to make her susceptible to the Prototype's hivemind taking her over (which was teased all the way back in First Arrival in how Chigara complained Arcadius' voice echoed in her head like "a siren's song" ever since Operation Wedding Crash). That would make a bait-and-switch because if Chigara suddenly gets mind-hacked it will look like she's the traitor and divert from the real culprit.

In short, lotta possibilities here.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:56:07 pm by SharrOfRyuvia »