Author Topic: Professional of the FAL  (Read 5540 times)

Offline Duke Rockhopper

Re: Professional of the FAL
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2015, 08:02:23 am »

Too many things happened between us for peace to exist.

Fidelity isn't always a good thing.

Gotcha.

So, essentially, we have another Battlefront on our hands: it visually looks great, but the substance is lacking or disappointing to some degree?
...........nu

OOC: Nice sig! Good to see someone who understands the brilliance that is Dr. Pepper!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2015, 08:04:49 am »

Yup, I will ask if I have any wonders. I do admit, the trailers did look some what similar to episode 4, but what made it seem like 4 to you?
Just about everything that happened XD
8)

Updated: December 20, 2015, 08:09:34 am
OOC: Nice sig! Good to see someone who understands the brilliance that is Dr. Pepper!

Yeah, man!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:11:06 am by FALprofessional »

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2015, 12:02:37 am »

Yeah, man.

El Psy Congroo

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2015, 08:13:05 am »
El Psy Congroo

"It's so cool, sonuvabitch!"
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:14:42 am by FALprofessional »

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2015, 08:17:33 am »
How long I have waited for this chance!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2015, 08:26:14 am »
How long I have waited for this chance!

Psh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Oh man. That is unexpectedly good.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2015, 12:48:08 am »
Welcome to the forums. I see you've already checked your sanity at the door

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2015, 12:53:08 am »
Hi FAL~

Welcome to the forums.  I very much approve of your signature; keep on rockin' that.

Check out our mafia vortex if you're looking for some good old fashioned murder and lynching fun.  I also usually point out the Sunrider Novelization to Sunrider fans and anyone who'll listen to me really.  Consider it pointed out.

Be seeing you around the place!

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2015, 09:04:11 am »
Welcome to the forums. I see you've already checked your sanity at the door

Yes, yes, done and done.

Updated: December 20, 2015, 09:06:46 am
Hi FAL~

Welcome to the forums.  I very much approve of your signature; keep on rockin' that.

Check out our mafia vortex if you're looking for some good old fashioned murder and lynching fun.  I also usually point out the Sunrider Novelization to Sunrider fans and anyone who'll listen to me really.  Consider it pointed out.

Be seeing you around the place!

Oh, yes, I wlll be rockin' it for many more a day. I have checked out the Mafia Vortex and all those fun-sounding games. I am definitely going to keep checkin' it out for the next few days. I have checked out the novelization. I just haven't had time to read its character-developmental glory yet. See ya.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 09:06:46 am by FALprofessional »

Offline Merne23

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2015, 01:32:32 am »
I am.
So late.

Hello, hello! I'll not do my usual introduction, as it's (probably) all already said.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA.  Elvis Strunk [Feb05, 2018, 01:31am]:   "Two Pilots and all the Eva just died." "Oh. ****." Revontulet [Feb05, 2018, 04:11pm]: That KOTATSU be miiine Deeox2 [Feb28, 18,12:53am]: I'm gonna give Bea a dong.
Choice Music: https://youtu.be/n55QVlBoDxI  https://youtu.be/PLEQGywWbV0  https://youtu.be/0-8gwx71B0U  https://youtu.be/kfgmMPke7_k  https://youtu.be/VhGp8Id0HRU

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2015, 09:50:08 am »
I am.
So late.

Hello, hello! I'll not do my usual introduction, as it's (probably) all already said.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

That is . . .
. . . Okay.

Thanks for coming, anyways. Thank you.

Offline Void

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2015, 01:52:19 am »
Welcome, new member, to our beloved looney bin!

Wait, that doesn't sound right...

Anyways, welcome to the Hyperspace Asylum! Hope you enjoy your stay here, cuz you're not leaving!

*laughs maniacally*
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2015, 10:06:03 am »

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2015, 02:08:40 am »
Higurashi gif. +10 Points. By chance, are you a fan? Because that would be nice.

Offline Void

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2015, 02:10:22 am »
Higurashi gif. +10 Points. By chance, are you a fan? Because that would be nice.

Elvis has awaken... BEWARE! :P
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.