Author Topic: Professional of the FAL  (Read 5580 times)

Offline FALprofessional

Re: Professional of the FAL
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2015, 11:09:07 am »
Higurashi gif. +10 Points. By chance, are you a fan? Because that would be nice.

Ha, ha, ha, I figured someone would eventually comment on that. That is why I chose that GIF in particular, but sad to say, no, I would not say I am a fan, yet. In all, my go-to series is Steins;Gate. I just have yet to get around to watching the anime or reading the VNs for Higurashi. I only earnestly got back into anime and the like at the beginning of this year, so I have lots of catching up to do. However, I will get around to the Higurashi series soon enough. I have just been caught up on the Monogatari series for the past 2 and a 1/2 months.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 11:10:53 am by FALprofessional »

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2015, 06:13:07 am »
I am.
So late.

Mate, you ain't late, I'm late... Cheers FAL, I'm WhyBuy/Y-Buy/Fodder/ybuy/ etc... you get the idea... I see you've taken interest in our Mafia games... GREAT! Just so you know, I'm the Psychotic Guardian of Mafia,

*bows*

I look forward to adding you to the hit list... that is if you're anti-town of course... heh, heh...

Oh, I was wondering, why'd ya choose FALprofessional as a user name? Is it because of this beauty?
Spoiler

(It's an FN FAL if you didn't know...)
FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Binding Blade
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
Worst Endgame in a Video Game I've played: FE Binding Blade (normal)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2015, 10:06:03 pm »
I look forward to adding you to the hit list... that is if you're anti-town of course... heh, heh...

Oh, I was wondering, why'd ya choose FALprofessional as a user name?

Welp, WDIBTUF, you were added to my corporate hit list a week, 2 days, 1 hour, 34 seconds, 43.4 femtoseconds ago. You've got to get in the game, sir. You're slacking. I chose this name back in my X360 days of MW2. It has been with me ever since. So, I ultimately chose the name for this beauty:
Spoiler
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 10:10:44 pm by FALprofessional »

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2015, 11:55:18 pm »
Hey FAL! I happened to chance bumping to you in Commboxx, but alas that is not good enough per introductions. 

As the forum's resident *coughs 'self-proclaimed'* expert on waifu and general awesomeness...

... let me invite you to the 30 Question Hot Seat.  Its a little q&a thread where we try to get to known one another.  Check it out if interested!

http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1415.0
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2015, 12:28:34 am »
Copy that. Heading right on over.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 01:03:25 am by FALprofessional »

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2015, 12:36:40 am »
Stop posting so much, you'll end up cyan before you know it!

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline John Titor

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2015, 04:55:35 pm »

The Frenchman feels threatened....it's afraid!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKpIzlcV7QY
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2015, 04:58:18 pm »
The Frenchman feels threatened....it's afraid!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKpIzlcV7QY

Dafuq is that?

Welcome to the forums, FAL! :D

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2015, 01:10:43 am »

Ah, but I want to get onto that gold status.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Updated: December 21, 2015, 01:13:19 am

Dafuq is that?

Welcome to the forums, FAL! :D

Thanka to dah you, good sir.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 01:13:19 am by FALprofessional »

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2015, 05:30:49 am »
Am I late? Welcome to forums!

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2015, 01:05:31 pm »
Am I late?

Just a bit. Thank you, though.