Author Topic: Secret Santa 15 Presents Pics!  (Read 3738 times)

Offline BlackStarLine

Re: Presents Pics!
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2015, 09:05:07 pm »
Believe me you don't. They don't taste particularly nice. They're from Sainsbury's btw.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 10:45:32 pm »
I got my gifts on new years but I've been too lazy/busy to upload them. Anyway, I got 2 of the figurines I wanted. So whoever my secret santa was, thank you! ;D

Kongou figurine

Yuki Nagato figurine

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 10:48:28 pm »
Nice.

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2016, 11:05:20 pm »
Lovely! ^w^

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 11:32:44 pm »
And with that, Hyperspace Secret Santa 2015 is at an end!  8)

Not too many santas involved but I'd say it was a success! Maybe we should do it again next year...
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2016, 04:26:24 am »
And with that, Hyperspace Secret Santa 2015 is at an end!  8)

Not too many santas involved but I'd say it was a success! Maybe we should do it again next year...

We should.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Online Geocorn

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2016, 04:27:37 am »
I should absolutely be able to participate next year :D

Offline Pal

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2016, 04:35:36 am »
I think we should have another one in the summer for those who couldn't/didn't participate in this one.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Online Geocorn

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2016, 04:43:26 am »
I think it would be better to wait until december, I think it'll be harder to do it twice a year because then you're splitting people into two groups. You want a large pool of people to do a secret santa for it to be fun. But, maybe just do a digital version of it during the Steam sale? That could be fun. And less expensive so people could participate in it without it impeding their ability to participate in December... just my 2 cents

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2016, 11:39:54 am »
Yay! More festiveness!

Feel the goodwill!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Online Revontulet

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2016, 11:42:06 am »
Yhea, I totally would have done this if I hadn't been away.  Personally I feel a physical Secret Santa is more fun, but understand the reluctance of some to give out addresses.  I guess I worry that a digial one would ONLY be giving out games via Steam...n-not that I have done anything like that before...
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2016, 09:29:24 pm »
Yhea, I totally would have done this if I hadn't been away.  Personally I feel a physical Secret Santa is more fun, but understand the reluctance of some to give out addresses.  I guess I worry that a digial one would ONLY be giving out games via Steam...n-not that I have done anything like that before...

In my case I'm more for a digital one, because you know, shipping is costly (and I'm very...VERY bad at making presents, so just cheking wishlist or at least be sure that the other can just give me a little thing so that I don't feel bad for not giving the thing he wanted the most/he is at least happy to get would be better)

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2016, 01:37:17 pm »
Do bear in mind that a lot of places include shipping in the total price. Besides the fact that you would only be matched up with someone in your area depending on what tier of gift you selected.