Author Topic: Greetings Everyone!  (Read 3914 times)

Groshonee

Re: Greetings Everyone!
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 07:04:56 am »
Fresh meat! I mean uh, hi!

Offline Drath

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 03:24:14 am »
Hello deathzealot and welcome to the forums! Good to see people from spacebattles over here (they have a nice thread on Sunrider over there as well) and glad to see players wanting to try MoA on higher difficulties :)

On ryder models, I'm not sure if we have extra models for Alliance and Cera (will have to hunt for those models Marx mentioned). There has been a Ceran battleship here though by Spart117MC.
Some of us (such as myself lol) totally suck at art, so I think we respectfully leave it to others to produce decent pieces.
The official Sunrider 3D models are kindly provided by Samu-kun here:
Looking forward to what you will come up with :)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 04:30:29 am by Drath »

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 04:04:24 am »
Welcome mate! I'm whybuy/Y-buy/Fodder/ybuy/ etc... Nice to meet you!
FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Binding Blade
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
Worst Endgame in a Video Game I've played: FE Binding Blade (normal)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 05:33:56 am »
Welcome to the forums!

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2015, 03:26:21 pm »
Yes, I spent about half a day attempting to solve that email verification problem, and these particular captchas made it nonetheless more of a pain. Quite the pain. Nevertheless, welcome aboard, Recruit.

Me too I had trouble registering with my e-mail, and had to use my google e-mail to register BTW, I wonder if we'll understand why it's like that someday.
Yes, Gmail accounts seem to be the only ones it properly accepts.

Glad I am not the only one! Was getting a bit ticked to be honest!
Yes.

, but the captchas were a real pain to understand!
Yes.

Offline deathzealotzero

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2015, 03:37:51 pm »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I shall see about putting together some background files for my primary Sunrider fanfiction idea right now along with a summary/preview for those interested. And before anyone asks it is not going to be a straight novelization like Wooly's story but an alternative universe, which I noticed are not really represented so far in Sunrider Fanfics. I think only CommissarZek's story can be considered AU a bit, but that is stretching it. Anyways again thanks for welcome everyone.

OH! and Merry Christmas if I don't get my shit organized before the 25th.
Deathzealot on Fanfiction.Net
Deathzealot on MechaTalk
deathzealotzero on Spacebattles
deathzealotzero on Sufficient Velocity
deathzealotzero on DeviantArt

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2015, 03:52:09 pm »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I shall see about putting together some background files for my primary Sunrider fanfiction idea right now along with a summary/preview for those interested.

OH! and Merry Christmas if I don't get my shit organized before the 25th.

You are welcome. I am eagerly awaiting what you have in store for us, and an early Merry Christmas to you as well. Head here if you would like to get more in the holiday spirit with a few AMVs and learn how to maintain you deck for the in coming winter weather: http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=194.435

Offline deathzealotzero

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2015, 01:41:49 am »
/looks at FALprofessional Signature and breaks out laughing/ AGREED 100%! DP is my Soda of Choice.
Deathzealot on Fanfiction.Net
Deathzealot on MechaTalk
deathzealotzero on Spacebattles
deathzealotzero on Sufficient Velocity
deathzealotzero on DeviantArt