Author Topic: Sunrider Liberation Day Beta 11 Bugs/issues  (Read 1150 times)

Offline CoryADS

Sunrider Liberation Day Beta 11 Bugs/issues
« on: December 28, 2015, 03:47:50 pm »
OK, so first, great series, loving playing Sunrider, keep up the good work.
The first thing I noticed was that it seemed a little more laggy than previous versions, but this might just be my imagination. I feel that battles were more laggy and there was definite lag when hovering over the weapons to look at the tool tips.
Now, the main issue I found was rather game-breaking. During the second encounter, after losing the first time on Captain (I'm not all that good at the game, and often attempt impossible shots), I found that the events did not trigger. For example, no reinforcements came in for the Pact fleet, I was able to fire missiles on the first turn, and more importantly, the Sunrider never came onto the field. In itself that isn't too big of an issue, however, when proceeding onto the next encounter (and while in the research tabs) the Sunrider was not available. I did not have the option to upgrade or position the Sunrider on the battlefield. I remembered from other times that I had played that the Sunrider was definitely available and there was no reason for it not to be there.
I decided to continue trying to play, and see what happened when I lost. When the last of my Units, (excluding the Sunrider for obvious reasons) were destroyed. there was an error message from which I continued from and didn't save (sorry), I would imagine this was the game trying to find the Sunrider to destroy to play the animation. I loaded a quicksave that I made before the battle, but the Sunrider still was not present.
Hope that this was somewhat helpful, I'm rather new to providing bug reports/feedback.